predictions for the Battle of St Louis?

Popeyejones

Reaction score
What's the Battle of St. Louis? The 9ers/Rams game?

Still catching up on the Rams season during this week, but Davis has clearly been performing, and I think it could be a trap game on the national stage for the 9ers.

So, no prediction, but if the 9ers lose I think you guys can probably afford to stop thinking about them? :lol:

SF49r

Reaction score
Popeyejones":2nxwsuqh said:
What's the Battle of St. Louis? The 9ers/Rams game?

Still catching up on the Rams season during this week, but Davis has clearly been performing, and I think it could be a trap game on the national stage for the 9ers.

So, no prediction, but if the 9ers lose I think you guys can probably afford to stop thinking about them? :lol:
also the SF giants and the STL cardinals NLCS game

RedAlice

Reaction score
I expect an almost empty stadium. St. Louis doesn't much care for the Rams - especially when the all important Cards are playing.

And Austin has been a treat. It's been a long time since I've been able to honestly enjoy watching a Rams QB. It's still early. But, I like what I've seen so far.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
RedAlice":16ewxj14 said:
I expect an almost empty stadium. St. Louis doesn't much care for the Rams - especially when the all important Cards are playing............
It's a baseball town, always has been and always will be. In fact, it may the country's best baseball town.
It's past time for the Rams to be somewhere else, hopefully back in LA. I think they'd get better support even there.

And we've already had this discussion........put 'em back in those beautiful blue and white unis!

Chawks1

Reaction score
Lambs vs Whiners prediction on MNF? That's an easy one.

Whiners win easily in front of mostly empty stands and the onfield Post-Game interviews are interrupted by chants of "Seahawks Suck!" From jealous and dischanted 49ers fans!!! Deja Vous all over again from the Thursday Night Football game they played there from last year. Poor sad Whiners fans having Seahawk envy.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Chawks1":kt6c54gy said:

Whiners win easily in front of mostly empty stands and the onfield Post-Game interviews are interrupted by chants of "Seahawks Suck!" From jealous and dischanted 49ers fans!!! Deja Vous all over again from the Thursday Night Football game they played there from last year. Poor sad Whiners fans having Seahawk envy.

Whatever gets you through the day homer.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1q7wd47t said:
It's 1985 again it will be Missouri World Series Part Duex.:)
Figures you are elated...My question to you is how does your baseball team loyalty go?1)KC(2)Cards(3) M's..
Just my guess.. :lol:

Largent80

Reaction score
Rams are Romoing, after the Hawks beat Dallas on Sunday, the pressure goes right on Santa Clara, hopefully the Rams smack them around.

chris98251

Reaction score
Rams defense is banged up from what I have read, it's whether with a spotlight on him Kaep can step up, seems thats when he has the most issues. I think on Offense the Rams could surprise the 49ers a bit, they have been used to Bradford playing or Clemons, I think the Davis Kid may give them a few problems at least early.

This could turn into a shoot out.

Sherman4Prez

Reaction score
It shouldn't be too empty, 8,000 tickets renaming. Stadium holds 66k so that's not too bad considering the Red Birds are playing in the NLCS. I'm surprised they didn't schedule around that.

Rams have good stats as a team besides run defense. If Davis keeps on playing well then they have a shot, I'd say.

ESPN Power rankings have the Cowboys and Eagles hovering around the top 5. You can make a strong case the Rams should have beat those two teams and be 3-1. None the less, they are what their record shows.

If Rams win this and next week, both home games, they control their destiny just like all the other NFCW teams. However, they're the only NFCW team that has their backs up against the wall. Huge games coming up for the Rams that will dictate the season.

Largent80

Reaction score
It is safe to say that the only people that care about Rams vs S.C are Hawk and S.C. fans.

Respect to Red Alice. She is a true fan.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":3fcb08e8 said:
You don't remember that 49ers fans in St. Louis following the 49ers @ Rams game last year started chanting "Seahawks suck!" during the post-game show on the field? It's even funnier now since we, you know, went on to get arrested for murdering the Broncos in the Super Bowl.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/383444015716130816[/tweet]

Chawks1

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":4vijbz9b said:
Chawks1":4vijbz9b said:

Yes. I am a homer. That's why I'm on a Seahawks fan forum.

Go Hawks!

ringless

Reaction score
Tomorrows game is a huge one in this division! Aren't all divisional games?
I can only hope the Rams can pull one off... Of course the 49ers are favored but there are weekly surprises are there not? It is a divisional game, so it should be hard fought regardless.... I can only hope the Rams pull it off as the 49ers are about to get some serious reinforcements back in a few weeks. Of course I think SF will win... But I can only hope for the perfect divisional weekend of football!

lucky49

Reaction score
should be interesting. could be a trap game for niners, rams are better than their record and niners play broncos next week.

It'll probably come down to Austin Davis. Rams D is sus, and no one runs on SF. So he'll have to step up big, against the best defense he's faced yet. This game could define him as either another Troy Smith or another Kurt Warner.

RedAlice

Reaction score
The Hawks just lost to the same team the Rams lost to by 3 points. And Hawks lost by way more than the Rams did.

As I recall, that is because the Rams SUCK. That is why we lost to Dallas, right?

smile.