Brandon Browner ruled out again...

2_0_6

Reaction score
Damn at this point, I wonder if the Pats are having a little buyers remorse.

NFL Access ‏@NFL_Access · 20m20 minutes ago
Patriots CB Brandon Browner has been ruled out for Sunday's game vs. Bills

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":1pwtbcxk said:
Rumor in he's too dumb today pick up the system.

Heard it on the radio.

Randomly popped up on the Pats injury report on Thursday when he was fine the other days of the week. Could really be an injury that happened that day or it could all be a conspiracy.

SPOHAWK

Reaction score
I read somewhere this week to that he is having trouble learning Belichecks D

Polaris

Reaction score
John Clayton thinks there might be a bit of buyer's remorse from the Pats. I don't think it's because Browner is having issues learning the system, but rather with the new emphasis on defensive holding and contact down field and pass interference, I think Browner has become a liability.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Polaris":3x2m2diy said:
John Clayton thinks there might be a bit of buyer's remorse from the Pats. I don't think it's because Browner is having issues learning the system, but rather with the new emphasis on defensive holding and contact down field and pass interference, I think Browner has become a liability.
If that's the case the pats are idiots then. They knew the way Browner plays and they knew the rule changes when they signed him.

bigwrm

Reaction score
Cornerbacks will always look good on this team playing for Pete. I think other teams are going to start being wary when it comes to signing former seattle cornerbacks. Makes me wonder what kind of offers Maxwell is going to get next year.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
I bet we end up with him again sooner or later and on the cheap.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":2vs3tnqj said:
I disagree because of the new rules...........unless we have a rash of injuries at the CB position (God forbid) later this season.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":utp2ynno said:
Polaris":utp2ynno said:
If that's the case the pats are idiots then. They knew the way Browner plays and they knew the rule changes when they signed him.

No rules were changed, just an Increased emphasis on rules already in the book.

Polaris

Reaction score
Seanhawk":82zv6dbc said:
Sports Hernia":82zv6dbc said:
Polaris":82zv6dbc said:

No rules were changed, just an Increased emphasis on rules already in the book.

Not only that but the points of emphasizes were made after Browner had been signed by the Pats.

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":prqy0ih5 said:
Chukarhawk":prqy0ih5 said:
I disagree because of the new rules...........unless we have a rash of injuries at the CB position (God forbid) later this season.

Well, I guess we didn't have to wait that long *sigh*

IndyHawk

Reaction score
We could use BB ...He could back up Kam ..