Congrats Cowpoke fans lurking

hawker84

Reaction score
You should be extremely proud of the way your team played today. They came into the toughest stadium in the league and whooped our butts and whooped it good in all phases today. Cowboys were definitely the better team today, enjoy the win. Hopefully we'll get another crack at you in January. Good win boy's..

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
hawker84":1xw3o974 said:
You should be extremely proud of the way your team played today. They came into the toughest stadium in the league and whooped our butts and whooped it good in all phases today. Cowboys were definitely the better team today, enjoy the win. Hopefully we'll get another crack at you in January. Good win boy's..

Classy post.

badronald

Reaction score
Very.
I've lurked this board since last year and enjoy most of the posters. In the end its just one game and today Dallas was better. Damn right I hope to see you again in Jan.

hawk45

Reaction score
Dallas beat the piss out of us and bullied us in our own place. Better game plan, better execution, better tackling (that hurt me to say). This was a blowout win if special teams and turnovers don't swing the Hawks' way heavily. My only silver lining is it wasn't a nationally televised ass kicking.

rlkats

Reaction score
Still blown away. Great game cowboys. Murray is a beast.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Indeed, congratulations, Dallas. Keep playing like that and you guys will be deep in the playoffs this year.

Great game, glad the refs didn't alter anything of note. We couldn't get it done.

El Caliente

Reaction score
Congrats to the Boys from a Saints fan. You guys are knocking off everyone in your way so far. I still believe Romo goes full Romo in the 2nd half of the season (as stats indicate), but you guys are the cream of the NFL.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Cowboys are better than a lot gave them credit for...particularly some fans in THIS forum who gave them zero credit after losing to SF in week 1. :D

That O-Line and Murray are the real deal.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Marvin49":l3plwvma said:
Cowboys are better than a lot gave them credit for...particularly some fans in THIS forum who gave them zero credit after losing to SF in week 1. :D

I was giving them more credit after losing to you than you were on here. :) After their horrific start in that game, they played you guys very well for the remaining duration.

Marvin49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3fdveeyw said:
Marvin49":3fdveeyw said:

I was giving them more credit after losing to you than you were on here. :) After their horrific start in that game, they played you guys very well for the remaining duration.

You may have, but I read a lot of "High School team", and "will finish 2-14".

My guess is that peeps in Seattle don't think that anymore. Niners played very well in the first half of that game and kinda shut down in the second.

One thing tho...even though the Cowboys were down 28-3 at halftime, they were able to move the ball on the ground the entire day. Initially I thought there was a problem with the Niner run D. Then they have proceeded to shut down the run in every other game.

Then Seattle was one of the top Run Ds in the NFL....and Dallas ran on them.

Methinks the issue isn't with SFs and Seattle's run D. There is just something very right with the Dallas run game. That can serve you well in January.

Weadoption

Reaction score
They def have a nice running attack.
they also def have a qb that is one good back shot away from not playing in the NFL anymore.
Romo's best days are behind him.
Not worried at all bout dem Cowboys.
Jerry still owns the team.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Marvin49":3ae7z5lb said:
You may have, but I read a lot of "High School team", and "will finish 2-14".
A lot of people are delusional, or simply don't know how to truly understand what they see on a football field. Remember when I said I had concerns about your offense?

Marvin49":3ae7z5lb said:
Methinks the issue isn't with SFs and Seattle's run D. There is just something very right with the Dallas run game. That can serve you well in January.
I'm quite jealous of their O-line. It's very impressive. :|

tacomahawk

Reaction score
A total buttkicking by the Cowboys. Congrats to the team, and the fans. I hope we get the opportunity to play them again.

marko358

Reaction score
Dallas looked like the 2013 Seahawks and imposed their will. The score is not indicative of how much better they looked than Seattle.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I give the Cowboys congrats on the win but to say "Beat the piss out of us" no no no!I would agree if we were shut out or lost by 3 scores ..Maybe thats just me...

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
IndyHawk":ztvfm7lt said:
I give the Cowboys congrats on the win but to say "Beat the piss out of us" no no no!I would agree if we were shut out or lost by 3 scores ..Maybe thats just me...
Ok. They beat the piss out of our offense and our defense. That is both fair, accurate, and irrefutable.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
They bullied the bullies. They kicked Seattle's ass. They beat the piss out of the Hawks. If not for a blocked punt and two gift fumbles, that game is an all out embarrassment.

I give the Cowboys a shit ton of credit for sticking with the run after going down 10-0. They were bound and determined they would do what our staff was not bound and determined to do.