St Louis or San Fran tonight?

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
:49ersmall: I'm always against Niners, but which of these lesser evils do you want?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":1m89vj9e said:
Would another tie be asking too much?
It'd be funny but I am pulling for the Rams of course. No good ever comes out of being 3rd compared to 2nd and having the 49ers tagged with 2 division losses before they even see us or Arizona again while we haven't even played 1 division game yet.

A

Anonymous

Guys...

Isn't this an NFL Forum topic...?

Ahem!

:thcoffee:

Polaris

Reaction score
I with most of the rest of you. I am holding my nose and rooting for the Rams.

Largent80

Reaction score
I want the 9ers to soften them up and vice versa. Just beat the shit outta each other, but Rams for the win please.

OP
OP
NJSeahawk

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
cacksman":3akme8n9 said:
How is this even a question?

Heaven forbid some people care about other people's insight and thoughts!!

Oh, and mods, feel free to move. Just posted here, as it does weigh on our standings.

RedAlice

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":3hl6iqaz said:
Would another tie be asking too much?

Yes, it would. That was horrible, just horrible.

I felt bad for the Bengals and Panthers yesterday.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Go Rams. Not that I'm confident they'll win, but at least it'd get Marvin to stop trolling us the rest of the week.

RedAlice

Reaction score
You all have certainly done a good job keeping out the Rams trolls. They are starting up over at other boards already.

Our new QB barely plays three games and they are off and trolling.

hawk45

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":29z3swvm said:
What's the point of this thread?

We all know what's going to happen.

The Rams are going to lay down like little bitches and let the 49ers roll over them because the 49ers own the Rams.

Then Fisher will get them all pumped up next week to play the Seahawks, and they'll play scrappy and dirty and we'll be in for a street brawl that we may or may not pull out.

Then they'll roll over and play dead again the week after.

And then the week after that they'll explode again and they'll rage and run amok and maybe blow someone out so everyone says "Wow, are the Rams that good?"... and then the following week they'll lay down for someone again.

Ladies and Gentlemen your St. Louis Rams under Jeff Fisher!

This post was so dead-on it gave me a headache. So hurtful to me. So true.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
hawk45":3vzktzyh said:
The_Z_Man":3vzktzyh said:

The Rams are going to lay down like little bitches and let the 49ers roll over them because the 49ers own the Rams.

Then Fisher will get them all pumped up next week to play the Seahawks, and they'll play scrappy and dirty and we'll be in for a street brawl that we may or may not pull out.

And then the week after that they'll explode again and they'll rage and run amok and maybe blow someone out so everyone says "Wow, are the Rams that good?"... and then the following week they'll lay down for someone again.

This post was so dead-on it gave me a headache. So hurtful to me. So true.
Yeah, it's spot on.

As for tonight I'm rooting for the Rams because of the reasons MHG outlined here:
MizzouHawkGal":3vzktzyh said:
...... I am pulling for the Rams of course. No good ever comes out of being 3rd compared to 2nd and having the 49ers tagged with 2 division losses before they even see us or Arizona again while we haven't even played 1 division game yet.

Sherman4Prez

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":34ppb385 said:

Dam that was a good observation! Lol

I just want to say Austin Davis is a gun slinger and there's no lay down under this guy. He's playing a lot better than Clemens did for them last year and doesn't cowher under pressure like SB8.

Niners secondary is playing well, but they have a tough test in covering some big STL targets.

It'll all come down to whether the Rams can stop the run, I'd say.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Sorry Niner guys..Go RAMS!!Davis has impressed me...Coming in like Favre did back in the day and it don't look like he'll let that job go..If the Rams D can just show up ..It may be a great game..

Popeyejones

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":2hfmlv1a said:

For not being a great team, the Rams match up against the 9ers pretty well. Wouldn't be at all surprised if they split this year.

Latest posts