Mike Williams on the block

pehawk

Reaction score
I really, REALLY like his game. Always have.

I know I'm getting all sports radio here, but I'd love to see the Seahawks give him a shot here. All that's contingent on his willingness to block, but, I'd certainly take Mike Williams over Walters and just fair catch all the punts.

Williams would offer that Sidney Rice type we didn't know we missed until it was too late.

Basis4day

Reaction score
And you propose getting the extra 7 million a year under the cap from where exactly?

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Dude's making $7M!!!!???? Da (bleep)!?!?

Never mind, once again pehawk proves he's a hack.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Actually for this season, his cap hit is merely $1.8 million. His future cap hits look like this:

2015: $6.8 million
2016: $7.2 million
2017: $7.5 million
2018: $8.75 million

With that said, nothing beyond this season is guaranteed, so a contract could be reworked as part of a trade or even after a trade, with nothing on the line if he got cut.

[urltargetblank]http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/buffalo-bills/mike-williams/[/urltargetblank]

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Kidhawk's breathing a little life into my sportsradio post here.

Dude has some talent and flashed his talent with questionable QB's throwing it to him. He's a big body. All that said, I'm not sure if he's the type to block.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
The fact that he wasn't a terrible receiver and was outed by TB, then now outed/benched by BUF says a lot...also definitely not worth the contract as is.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Meh, I trust the Hawks staff a bit more than Schiano or Marrone (so far this year).

Scottemojo

Reaction score
He is the type Pete would sign, if he were a bargain.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
If Pete could get into dude's head, convince him to block, teams would finally have a big WR to concern themselves with.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Dude would look real good as a Hawk. Would be nice if PC & JS could make it happen.
When I first heard this news, the first thing I thought of was "trade to the Hawks" so suppose I'm guilty of the whole sports radio thing too Pe. :oops: