BB Starting for Pats

kidhawk

Reaction score
:lol:

I noticed nobody had even made a post about the game tonight and usually there's a thread, so I just made a topic about nobody caring about this game and posted it and your thread popped up. Guess someone's paying attention to this one :)

mbtitleist

Reaction score
First game of the year for him so far, correct? The Jets are moving the ball quite easily on this first drive.

OP
OP
Blitzer88

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I miss him a lot, especially with all our injuries in the secondary..........

ivotuk

Reaction score
Browner get benched? I heard 2 holding calls against him on the radio while drivingin home. Bellicheat will probably cut him and he can come back to Seattle.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
ivotuk":18hm5tx9 said:
Browner get benched? I heard 2 holding calls against him on the radio while drivingin home. Bellicheat will probably cut him and he can come back to Seattle.

One was not even close to holding. Terrible call. I didn't see the first one.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":1w0fg9ii said:
God he is overrated around here.

Hey, he's healthy, which is all it takes to make this roster right now. He's certainly better than the guys we are pulling off the street.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
I actually thought he played pretty well considering it was his first game in a really long time, certainly kept tighter coverage than Revis.

Really happy he got paid, one of my favourite Hawks. Founding member of the LOB and the good often outweighed the bad with him.

Admittedly he'll have much sterner tests than the Jets though, they go Bears, Broncos, Colts, Lions, Packers and Chargers consecutively now, that's as tough a run as any.