Message from Golden Tate

jake206

Reaction score
10735067_384501758369606_390324415_n.jpg

BTW Golden Tate is 3rd in the league in YAC...

OP
OP
J

jake206

Reaction score
He memed it exactly when the Percy Harvin story broke...

Maybe you might be more familiar with this version of it:

lipton-tea-city-of-animals.jpg

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
marko358":3rsq1hox said:
What am I missing here?

Someone tweeted this to Tate,

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Brandon_E/status/523235166026612736[/tweet]

"sips tea" is a popular meme.

Then Tate posted that pic shortly after.

HawkWow

Reaction score
It was Tate that commented publicly, when the Harvin deal first went down, "we don't need Percy Harvin on this team". Now we're hearing reports that "Harvin punched Tate last year". I'm shocked GT didn't break his fragile ass in half. Disappointed would be more accurate.

hoxrox

Reaction score
I don't really blame Tate for feeling a little vindicated. He made a lot of big plays for us - made the tough blocks, always fought for the jump ball, was very good on special teams, reliable and not injury-prone. I thought he was an all-in type of player.

He basically went out of his way to say he would be open to a discount in order to stay with the team.

Instead they low balled him and thought they would be better off with an injury-prone locker room diva.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
hoxrox":2qkavhex said:
I don't really blame Tate for feeling a little vindicated. He made a lot of big plays for us - made the tough blocks, always fought for the jump ball, was very good on special teams, reliable and not injury-prone. I thought he was an all-in type of player.

He basically went out of his way to say he would be open to a discount in order to stay with the team.

Instead they low balled him and thought they would be better off with an injury-prone locker room diva.

Very good points.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
hoxrox":6cqnq3s3 said:

Instead they low balled him and thought they would be better off with an fake injury-prone locker room diva.
FIFY

IrishNW

Reaction score
If you think Tate would be putting up the same numbers here you're mistaken. Tate didn't magically get better in Detroit so posting his stats is stupid.

Uthawk

Reaction score
Does he always hold his cup out with the superbowl ring and that finger?

sekiuHAWK

Reaction score
I can't believe I missed that... seems to be the point of the picture now that I see it. A big up yours to somebody I guess...

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
Uthawk":3cdzrikt said:

Isn't that his ring finger? Two finger through the handle on top, pinky finger below? (Thumb behind the cup)

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
SnoCoHawk":169klxu9 said:
Uthawk":169klxu9 said:

Isn't that his ring finger? Two finger through the handle on top, pinky finger below? (Thumb behind the cup)

Didn't notice he even had the ring on, but yeah that looks like his ring finger to me.

themunn

Reaction score
Seafan":3dla7kaf said:
Why is this on this board?

The decision to part ways with Tate because we brought in Harvin (and subsequently traded) is a legitimate Seahawks related discussion point