How bad do you miss TATE now

kag0331

Reaction score
He pretty much beat New Orleans today and has looked great all year it's too bad we signed Percy and let this trusted teammate walk...!

HuskerHawk

Reaction score
kag0331":ntsh8ihp said:
He pretty much beat New Orleans today and has looked great all year it's too bad we signed Percy and let this trusted teammate walk...!
Be nice to have him. However, Golden Tate wouldn't have made a difference today.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Surprisingly, our lack of talent at WR wasn't the reason we lost today.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Not nearly as bad as I miss having a defense that played with some heart

seahawksny

Reaction score
kag0331":2fesvnyt said:

Trusted teammate? The nfl could have and probably should have reversed that td last year against the rams for taunting but he got away with it. Didn't he rob a Dunkin Donuts or something when he first arrived? Trusted teammate alright.

Offense played it's heart out today and we lost cause we couldn't stop the rams offense and trick.plays?

Why do we keep drooling over this foul mouthed lowlife and make it like we would be 6-0 if he was playing? He is gone.... GET OVER IT

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
We could have used the PR, might have kept the game closer but unless Tate can rush a QB or send a base defense in on 4th down - he wouldn't have made much difference. We scored enough, we just made dumb decisions besides that.

OP
OP
K

kag0331

Reaction score
HuskerHawk":42uehyiv said:
kag0331":42uehyiv said:
Be nice to have him. However, Golden Tate wouldn't have made a difference today.
Are you kidding me did you watch the first half do you see Wilson throwing to a bunch of no names out there he would have much better chemistry than anyone else on that field with Wilson... That's laughable he wouldn't make a difference the offense lacks any SKILL outside lynch and Wilson no striking ability no down the field throws... Yikes

chris98251

Reaction score
kag0331":3t2btvtg said:
HuskerHawk":3t2btvtg said:
kag0331":3t2btvtg said:
Are you kidding me did you watch the first half do you see Wilson throwing to a bunch of no names out there he would have much better chemistry than anyone else on that field with Wilson... That's laughable he wouldn't make a difference the offense lacks any SKILL outside lynch and Wilson no striking ability no down the field throws... Yikes

Last time I looked there are two halfs, the offense stepped up big time, Lynch, Baldwin, Coop all played big. We got snookered on two plays that made the difference, defense actually looked like things were coming together as well, enough to win at least.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I don't miss him at all and wish him all the best. He's on a team that throws a lot so he will have some good games.

But he waited until his contract year here to get really good. Where was he before that? All the money, a high draft pick and a roster space devoted to someone that was "just a guy" for the first couple of years. thanks, but no thanks.

We have some good receivers and tight ends, and the team will be better without Harvin who was only dragging this team down.

Harvin pulls that sucker punching shit in NY and someone will knee cap him. So 2 talented receivers that were full of themselves are now elsewhere, good moves by the front office.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":2ayetygj said:
Our offense wasn't the problem. Idiot post of the day!!
I agree with the idiot post part (the Tate part) but the offense WAS a huge problem in the first half. 6 points! They score anymore than that Seattle more than likely win the game. Not saying they were the sole reason they lost but they were one of many.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Rather have him than not right now. Especially given the Harvin mess. Tate + a first rounder and a third rounder to avoid the Harvin shambles? Hindsight is great but yeah -- we'd all take that.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
If Tate would have stopped those two huge special teams plays or kept penalties from happening today, I would have missed him. Or maybe a huge punt return.

Wilson had his second biggest day passing in the regular season ever today. There wasn't a lack of passing.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":1fnt1tpr said:
Rather have him than not right now. Especially given the Harvin mess. Tate + a first rounder and a third rounder to avoid the Harvin shambles? Hindsight is great but yeah -- we'd all take that.
The best part is I said this very thing early on and was roundly mocked for it. Percy was a HUGE mistake.

mikeak

Reaction score
How many return yards did we have today?

Yeah we are missing Tate but we got what we got

davidonmi

Reaction score
If our defense was playing up to their potential we wouldn't be having this conversation