MNF. TEXANS vs STEELERS.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Who you got?

I'm going with the team from Houston.
Almost a pick purely from the heart. Not sure the Texans will be able to overcome the HFA.
I do enjoy watching JJ WATT and looking forward to seeing some violence directed at "Big Ben".
Rumor has it that Clowney may be in for some action too.
This could be fun to watch IF you are a Ben hater.
:{)

lsheldon

Reaction score
I want to see the Texans pound the Stealers and Worthlisberger into the ground.

homerun1970

Reaction score
I just vote Watt hits Big Ben after every pass hard. I have to vote Texans for no other reason than Steeler hate.

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
After the "Fail Mary" we got to experience first hand how irrational it is for fans to hold a grudge against a team for something the refs did (or didn't do) but even today some of us are still getting malevolent toward the Steelers. It's just one of those things I suppose...

homerun1970

Reaction score
I didn't like them even in the Bradshaw days. XL wasn't them was the refs and to a degree a media narrative. Big Ben is just in dire need of a whipping for being a crappy individual. If Ray Rice is re-instated its ok to whip his behind too.

ivotuk

Reaction score
BirdsCommaAngry":1y907gjc said:
After the "Fail Mary" we got to experience first hand how irrational it is for fans to hold a grudge against a team for something the refs did (or didn't do) but even today some of us are still getting malevolent toward the Steelers. It's just one of those things I suppose...

Some of us just hate a rapist.

pehawk

Reaction score
Shake my head; Tjack aint starting but Ernest Hemingway with rickets is.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Texan player catches it at the 5.

Then Foster with the unforced fumble at the 5 and he doesn't even jump on it! Just leaves it laying there! What an idiot!

homerun1970

Reaction score
This game went rapidly from may be a Houston ( phewston as my 5 year old just called them) rout to a may go to Steelers blow out.

pehawk

Reaction score
Fitzpatrick is painful to watch. I just don't get it. Why have receivers like Johnson and Hopkins with a QB who can only dink and dunk? And is that offense kind of built like the Hawks...in a personnel and play action perspective?

Mallet must be HORRIBLE for O'Brien to start Fitz over him, truly.