Man am I excited for tonights game...

pehawk

Reaction score
No real message other than we left it up to the douchebag to create a thread about it.

I was high on the McCoy higher, but I never imagined he could transform SD into an Earth-2 Seahawks. Tip of the cap to that bastard, amazing job. I really want to take them tonight, but am worried about their injuries catching up to them, finally.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
As much as I'd like the Chargers to win, I don't think they're going to.

I know they've played Denver tough as of late, but that was with a healthy run/ball possession style of pounding offense against a weak Bronco defense.

Now not only do the Broncos have a much better D, the Bolts run game is in shambles. Maybe if this game was in week #1 or #2 I'd give the Chargers a fighting chance.............but now I smell a 35-17 type game.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Chargers are my #2 team behind the Seahawks (distant). I was a fan of them long before there was a Seahawks so needless to say I am rooting hard for them (hate the Donks as well).

Unfortunately I agree with Sarge that the Donks likely win this particularly being in Denver. I don't see the margin being as large as he does though.....I'll go Donkeys win 27-20. Hope I'm wrong.

RedAlice

Reaction score
I'd like to see the Chargers win this one as well, but their secondary is mangled in addition to the injured RBs. Not a good situation for playing Peyton.

But they seem to be play Denver tough - so, could be a game.

WendellWent

Reaction score
RedAlice":2xhbcokx said:
I'd like to see the Chargers win this one as well, but their secondary is mangled in addition to the injured RBs. Not a good situation for playing Peyton.

But they seem to be play Denver tough - so, could be a game.

Oliver was a godsend for them. I actually like Mathews, and Woodhead, but Brown I have never been a fan of his.

That secondary is shredded. Weddle is always in the mix, but him alone is not enough. If not for Seattle's woes at DB, I would feel sorry for SD.

My favorite player to watch on SD's offense is actually DJ Fluker. Love the kids talent and attitude. Wish we had him here in Seattle.

Other guys I will be keeping an eye on: Does Latimer get a shot tonight? Can Keenan Allen get out of his injury riddled slump? Can Ronnie Hillman actually hold on to the ball two games in a row? Has Ladarius Green slipped to the 3rd TE spot behind Phillips?

I am hoping for a SD win, but I think this will be a laugher with Denver going away...simply due to SD secondary. At full strength these teams are much closer, but beating Denver in Denver with this team they have would prove difficult even then.

Denver 34
SD 17

Lithium

Reaction score
I picked SD to go to the Super Bowl before the season. So thats cool. For some reason though, I cant stand watching nobody stop Peyton Manning, its very un-entertaining for me. Would rather watch Henne and Whitehurst go at it.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Hmm that short passing game is all too familiar.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
hoxrox":2fgiqaeu said:

And why wouldn't it be? The new emphasis means short, rhythm passing is unstoppable.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Sanders was a good pick up for them. That team is stacked at receiver.

Msfann

Reaction score
You can do that? fall onto the ball untouched and get the play stopped?

hoxrox

Reaction score
pehawk":2cnqbusq said:
hoxrox":2cnqbusq said:

And why wouldn't it be? The new emphasis means short, rhythm passing is unstoppable.

Kinda need some YAC guys for it to work though. We don't really have that anymore.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
hoxrox":m83mknxm said:

Sanders was a good receiver before coming to Denver, but I don't think it's a coincidence that every receiver and tight end who plays with Peyton these days ends up looking like an All-Pro. I think Peyton would've gotten 1,000+ out of both Golden and ADB last year, easily. Could've probably also made Kearse the talk of the town and gotten Zach Miller the numbers he had in Oakland (at minimum).

Dreadbelch

Reaction score
What if Peyton Manning got so hot that Denver's air pollution somehow caught fire and burned off his eyebrows and mane.

hoxrox

Reaction score
DavidSeven":2pu2tegy said:
hoxrox":2pu2tegy said:

Sanders was a good receiver before coming to Denver, but I don't think it's a coincidence that every receiver and tight end who plays with Peyton these days ends up looking like an All-Pro. I think Peyton would've gotten 1,000+ out of both Golden and ADB last year, easily. Could've probably also made Kearse the talk of the town and gotten Zach Miller the numbers he had in Oakland (at minimum).

Yea that's true. Sanders just passes the eye test to me. A very fast and fluid receiver.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
DavidSeven":kmi3qqgv said:
hoxrox":kmi3qqgv said:

Yup. That's why the Jets signing Decker was dumb.