this just in...

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Brandon Cooks is really really good. Everything I wish Richardson would be.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Correction. He's been good since playing at OSU ;)

but yeah he's a stud. I wish we had a chance to draft him.

Exittium

Reaction score
Natethegreat":33p9pem3 said:

Everything you wish richardson "would be".. Not a pretty fair assessment considering the fact Richardson hasn't had much playing time thanks to a vag that had to go deep to NY . I think Norwood and Richardson, will pleasantly surprise us. I thin them growing with Wilson on this team will work out and due just fine.

I just don't understand why people down on a few rookies that have essentially shown up for us, and very well at that. Is it because the Seahawks didn't draft players people wanted?

Please armchair GM's fill me in. Because most of what I've read is rookies we're grooming into our not getting some well deserved credit. I know people don't like change (All you G. Tate nut huggers) but whats with all the displeasure in our rookies? Yeah, so they're rookies. Yes its a whole new level for them. But so far they've managed to step and take the reigns very nicely. AND imo it appears as if Wilson is much more comfortable with them, they he was with the man child Percy.

I don't like I think these dude's deserve some credit. They're still developing and just now getting to see playtime, a bit of that probably was trial by fire (Britt)

kearly

Reaction score
Cooks feels like Richardson's twin, if Richardson was ultra adept at the deep ball instead of the short curl route.

Green Bay doesn't really have the kind of corner you can cover Cooks with. Cooks has been quiet in most of his games this season, but has erupted a bit against two teams that had issues in their secondaries. In both his big games, you could really tell that Brees was making it a point to get Cooks the ball. Brees knows how to exploit a matchup.

Actually, a better analogy for Cooks might be TY Hilton.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Lmao"G.Tate Nut huggers"..Good one Exit..That fits them

OP
OP
N

Natethegreat

Reaction score
I was not posting this as an indictment on Richardson or lamenting the fact we didn't have Cooks(obviously he was drafted before us and we had shown interest before the draft). I was simply pointing out how effectiveand explosive Cooks is and hoping we see this from Richardson. My apologies if I offended.

getnasty

Reaction score
People will never love our WR because of the offense we run and the style of team we are. Put Richardson on the Saints and Cooks on Seattle and you'd be saying damn that Richardson is everything I wish Cooks could be. Look at Golden Tate same guy different system and he looks a all-pro this year.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Exittium":1bqmdbyt said:
Natethegreat":1bqmdbyt said:

Everything you wish richardson "would be".. Not a pretty fair assessment considering the fact Richardson hasn't had much playing time thanks to a vag that had to go deep to NY . I think Norwood and Richardson, will pleasantly surprise us. I thin them growing with Wilson on this team will work out and due just fine.

I just don't understand why people down on a few rookies that have essentially shown up for us, and very well at that. Is it because the Seahawks didn't draft players people wanted?

Please armchair GM's fill me in. Because most of what I've read is rookies we're grooming into our not getting some well deserved credit. I know people don't like change (All you G. Tate nut huggers) but whats with all the displeasure in our rookies? Yeah, so they're rookies. Yes its a whole new level for them. But so far they've managed to step and take the reigns very nicely. AND imo it appears as if Wilson is much more comfortable with them, they he was with the man child Percy.

I don't like I think these dude's deserve some credit. They're still developing and just now getting to see playtime, a bit of that probably was trial by fire (Britt)
Richardson took a vag pop!? OMFG!! :(...