EPL 2017/18 Season

Blueboy

Reaction score
Palace played ok tonight, bit more quality in the final third and we would've taken all 3 points.

Blueboy

Reaction score
Great performance by Palace today, clinical and ruthless..............Benteke even played well!

sdog1981

Reaction score
Holy cat fish man.

Palace is looking really good since the start of the season can they keep it up in early 2018?

Can anyone beat Man City? Looks like Pep has built his Barca-lite and has the team rolling.

Chelsea? Looks like they figured out the 343. Looking for a FA Cup title.

Blueboy

Reaction score
Fixtures come thick and fast this time of year, after Arsenal Thursday we have the pleasure of Man City at home today and then Southampton away Tuesday.

Squad depth a real issue this time of year.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Best 0-0 draw I’ve seen.

Felt like 4-4 compared to United’s dire affair yesterday

Blueboy

Reaction score
Says a lot when i'm gutted not to of won, would've ripped ya arm off for a point today.

Hope Arsenal give WBA a good pumping later..........followed by a Seahawks will as well.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Blueboy":pnicj188 said:
Says a lot when i'm gutted not to of won, would've ripped ya arm off for a point today.

Hope Arsenal give WBA a good pumping later..........followed by a Seahawks will as well.

Dont do it to yourself. Never pull for Arsenal. Palace is in the ascendancy anyways and will finish top 15.

Blueboy

Reaction score
Away to Southampton tonight, after a solid performance against Man City we will probably crap the bed tonight.....its the Palace way...

sdog1981

Reaction score
Conte is trying to destroy Chelsea so he can be fired. Or the players on the team are completely mental.

original poster

Reaction score
sdog1981":po0l717p said:
Conte is trying to destroy Chelsea so he can be fired. Or the players on the team are completely mental.

I heard it was abysmal.

3 late goals I think.

sdog1981

Reaction score
Looking like City is going to win the league in early April. Crazy.

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
sdog1981":3g77iz7r said:
None of the top European leagues have been competitive this year. City have a 16 point lead in the EPL, Barcalona have an 8 point lead in La Liga, Bayern Munich have a 20 point lead in Bundesliga, PSG have a 14 point lead in Ligue 1. Only Italy's Serie A has any sort of competition for the top of the table with Juventus & Napoli separated by 1 point. but they're both at least 14 points clear of the 3rd place team.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
SeatownJay":bniwtsel said:
sdog1981":bniwtsel said:
None of the top European leagues have been competitive this year. City have a 16 point lead in the EPL, Barcalona have an 8 point lead in La Liga, Bayern Munich have a 20 point lead in Bundesliga, PSG have a 14 point lead in Ligue 1. Only Italy's Serie A has any sort of competition for the top of the table with Juventus & Napoli separated by 1 point. but they're both at least 14 points clear of the 3rd place team.

The fight for the Champs league spots are very competitive across those leagues though. The Champs league final 8 will also be a fantastic group.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Si,
how much do you think we beat Farcealona at Camp Poo tommorrow? I'm gonna say Chelsea 2-0

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":2f5ge3qr said:
Si,
how much do you think we beat Farcealona at Camp Poo tommorrow? I'm gonna say Chelsea 2-0

Thibault got more nutmegs than Sinbad the Sailor. :shock:

Uncle Si

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":16nz16i5 said:
NJSeaHawk":16nz16i5 said:
Si,

Thibault got more nutmegs than Sinbad the Sailor. :shock:

He was shocking.. which is too bad, because I thought Chelsea played well and were really unlucky to not have scored.

I think any of the remaining 7 teams feel they can beat Barcelona.

Blueboy

Reaction score
Huge game for Palace tomorrow, most of our injured players returning so almost at full strength, will take a 0-0 right now.