OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SeatownJay":sui2wzl1 said:
Thepeelsessions":sui2wzl1 said:
Crizilla":sui2wzl1 said:
Romine was pinch running in the 9th, and when Segura hit that 2 run double that wasnt even close to being caught, Romine still ran back and tagged up at 3rd before going home. Maybe he was watching a different game on the big screen.
I noticed that, too. The same exact thing happened earlier in the game with Choo at 3rd. Heredia wasn't close to catching a flyer in left, it was a clear base hit, and Choo literally waited until Guillermo played it on a hop to tag and head home. And I'm not sure why Guillermo didn't launch it home to attempt a throw out. He's got a strong, accurate arm. What is going through some of these players heads?

Nice win though. They chomped down in crunch time and put the pedal to the metal. It was good to see. Hopefully it sparked something for them.
You think maybe it's the 3rd base coach having them play it safe and not the players?
Likely.

sutz

Reaction score
Rain delay. Likely start now listed as 6:30 pm PDT.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
V-back showing he has “the vertical” of a house. SMDH!
Possible double play turns into a rbi double because our firstbaseman cant get a inch off the ground.

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
Whew! My goodness... 4 out saves are dumb. Not warming someone up until bases loaded was dumb. A win never the less :irishdrinkers:

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2mdewk4e said:
V-back showing he has “the vertical” of a house. SMDH!
Possible double play turns into a rbi double because our firstbaseman cant get a inch off the ground.

For the life of me I don't understand why the M's didn't basically "force" him to lose 20-30 pounds during the offseason. There is literally no physical advantage to carrying that much excess fat. This is his one and only job that he is getting paid millions a year to do. I just don't get it.

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
Bobblehead":18adn8gb said:
Wasn't there a botched double play?
Cano botched a DP.. BUT even after his little bobble he barely threw the dude out at 1st. So I’m not sure they would have been able to turn 2, dude is wicked fast

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Seahaaaawks":3jb342x4 said:
Whew! My goodness... 4 out saves are dumb. Not warming someone up until bases loaded was dumb. A win never the less :irishdrinkers:
Yep, Diaz always seems shaky on 4 out saves. He basically is not good when he has to sit between innings.
Lots of pitchers struggle with that on all levels. He is one of those.

Crizilla

Reaction score
That Cruz homer was hilarious. It was pay back.....i thought the first one was fair.

Heredia batting .310 with a .417 OBP?

Gamel, you've got some competition.

TransGenderHawkFan

Reaction score
Crizilla":1sw66cg2 said:
That Cruz homer was hilarious. It was pay back.....i thought the first one was fair.

Heredia sent down to activate Erasmo.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
TransGenderHawkFan":1aom1tij said:
Crizilla":1aom1tij said:

I don’t like that move. Heredia is producing when he plays. Ichiro needs to be cut as he has been overmatched.
Typical M’s type mentality.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3210hofe said:
TransGenderHawkFan":3210hofe said:
Crizilla":3210hofe said:

I don’t like that move. Heredia is producing when he plays. Ichiro needs to be cut as he has been overmatched.
This is such bull hockey! What has Ichiro done??? Guillermo has done nothing except produce. The only reason Ichiro was brought in was to be depth for Gamel's absence. Heredia was already in the plans. This move proves that Servais and Dipoto have a losers mentality.

TransGenderHawkFan

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":rswpmox1 said:
Sports Hernia":rswpmox1 said:
TransGenderHawkFan":rswpmox1 said:
Crizilla":rswpmox1 said:

This is such bull hockey! What has Ichiro done??? Guillermo has done nothing except produce. The only reason Ichiro was brought in was to be depth for Gamel's absence. Heredia was already in the plans. This move proves that Servais and Dipoto have a losers mentality.

Check yourself there, sunshine. This was an ownership decision.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
TransGenderHawkFan":1z6pzq15 said:
Thepeelsessions":1z6pzq15 said:
Sports Hernia":1z6pzq15 said:
TransGenderHawkFan":1z6pzq15 said:

Check yourself there, sunshine. This was an ownership decision.
Correct.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Not a fan of Vincent pitching in close games, and he showed why.
SS not managing a bullpen well overall is rearing it’s ugly head.

Crizilla

Reaction score
M's starters are not going deep into games. M's were lucky to take 2/3. No reason they can't take 2/3 from the White Sox next. Gotta win series against bad teams.