Seattle Kraken Hockey

CPHawk

Reaction score
I just hope the choose a different color than blue or green.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
SEATTLE...
SKY
SEA WOLVES
OWLS
THUNDER
EAGLES
SEA MONSTERS
CHINOOKS

I do think the seals and sea lions are options but would probably put money down on Sockeyes.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Bobblehead

Reaction score
CPHawk":1b6w00y5 said:
I just hope the choose a different color than blue or green.

I like Blue, but paired with Black.. KC royals colors, I really like.

CPHawk

Reaction score
I like blue also, but at some point we need a team with different colors in this town.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
CPHawk":1awqlsyx said:
I like blue also, but at some point we need a team with different colors in this town.

All our teams' colors have been different. Mariners, Sonics, Seahawks all have/had different colors. We're not going to go with the Seahawks' blue and green because Vancouver has blue and green just up the road, so I wouldn't worry too much about that.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
BlueThunder":crxfq9xz said:
Hawknballs":crxfq9xz said:
Seattle Kraken is my choice but I don't think it will happen. It's too esoteric and edgy, and they will go with something safe.

The red and black color scheme tells me it will be the Totems or Sockeyes. Red and black is a very popular color scheme for pacific northwest tribal art.

I have a feeling it will be the Seattle Sockeyes just because "Totem" will get us into racial/cultural appropriation things (not trying to spark that debate just saying in this day and age they may wanna avoid it all together)

Sockeye's would probably be my second choice, but to make it really cool, it'd have to have the right logo. Something with a black eye ala the Rat City Roller Girls logo.

RCRG Logo

Girly I know, but it's baddass at the same time. Something more on the manly side of course...
That would fn rock.