Seattle Kraken Hockey

Ambrose83

Reaction score
That poll shows the stupidity of the general population. It is steelhead.... A steelheads is not a thing . I vote for Seattle sasquatch .

Chawker

Reaction score
FOR SALE: A little screwed up hocky team with a fish as it mascot. Will concider any ofer over a 1k.Beer and clean up. :34853_doh:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Chawker":kdm2z9bj said:
FOR SALE: A little screwed up hocky team with a fish as it mascot. Will concider any ofer over a 1k.Beer and clean up. :34853_doh:
The Mariners is also a stupid name. Whatever it is you’ll get used to it.... or drink more beer until you do. 8)

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
SundayNiteBlackout":2duzhlny said:
I think we should put up a huge middle finger to the NBA and name the team the Seattle Supersonics. Green and gold, baby.

You stole my post from the Seattle arena thread...

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Flyingsquad23":10nwwp6k said:
SundayNiteBlackout":10nwwp6k said:
I think we should put up a huge middle finger to the NBA and name the team the Seattle Supersonics. Green and gold, baby.

You stole my post from the Seattle arena thread...
If the NBA said you are NEVER EVER getting an NBA team, then sure.
If Seattle gets a team is has to be the SuperSonics!

Ambrose83

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1qfgbbov said:
Chawker":1qfgbbov said:
The Mariners is also a stupid name. Whatever it is you’ll get used to it.... or drink more beer until you do. 8)

Why is the mariners stupid? I,mean Seattle isn't a port or anything and I,mean the ocean is like so far away and stuff .

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Ambrose83":3enw4cpw said:
Sports Hernia":3enw4cpw said:
Chawker":3enw4cpw said:

Why is the mariners stupid? I,mean Seattle isn't a port or anything and I,mean the ocean is like so far away and stuff .
Not arguing the Sea Port thing at all. It’s just a dumb name IMHO.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2hm8qzlq said:
Ambrose83":2hm8qzlq said:
Sports Hernia":2hm8qzlq said:
Chawker":2hm8qzlq said:

But you like seahawks right ?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Ambrose83":2hxozafu said:
Sports Hernia":2hxozafu said:
Ambrose83":2hxozafu said:
Sports Hernia":2hxozafu said:

But you like seahawks right ?
To be honest the Seahawks is a little corny as well, but not as bad as the Mariners.
If you’ll notice when I post about our football team I refer to them as the Hawks, not by accident either.

chris98251

Reaction score
Just wish they would get Kracken and get the team name over with now.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Chawker":1vyfvesd said:
Seattle Sea Serpents. :34853_tinfoil:

Seattle Serpents
The ORCAS, KILLER WHALES, "SEA SERPENTS", ICE STORMERS, & even The Seattle Tsunami's, all work for me. :irishdrinkers:

THE TABS

Reaction score
This is an absolute no-brainer for me; Emeralds.

Sockeyes don’t work for me. I could live with Totems or Metropolitans, but Emeralds would be perfect. Local reference, unique nickname but not tacky. Take the emerald green and black color scheme, throw in a bad ass logo, and we’re ready to roll.

Looking forward to seeing it ASAP.

chris98251

Reaction score
THE TABS":155yjg3o said:
This is an absolute no-brainer for me; Emeralds.

Sockeyes don’t work for me. I could live with Totems or Metropolitans, but Emeralds would be perfect. Local reference, unique nickname but not tacky. Take the emerald green and black color scheme, throw in a bad ass logo, and we’re ready to roll.

Looking forward to seeing it ASAP.

How do you make a Rock look bad ass?

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Sports Hernia":1jmemify said:
Ambrose83":1jmemify said:
Sports Hernia":1jmemify said:
Chawker":1jmemify said:

This guy is a Mariner!

chris98251

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":2n720y68 said:
Sports Hernia":2n720y68 said:
Ambrose83":2n720y68 said:
Sports Hernia":2n720y68 said:

This guy is a Mariner!

That would be a bad ass Logo, but we have this instead.

Seattle mariners logo 1980 1986

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
scutterhawk":2yw5i536 said:
Chawker":2yw5i536 said:
Seattle Sea Serpents. :34853_tinfoil:

Seattle Serpents
The ORCAS, KILLER WHALES, "SEA SERPENTS", ICE STORMERS, & even The Seattle Tsunami's, all work for me. :irishdrinkers:

Is there a reason "sea" has to be added to the front of serpents..? Makes no sense in this case and kind of corny

chris98251

Reaction score
Largent80":kdrybgfb said:
The Alki-Holics.

That will never fly, the West Seattle Population will file a lawsuit for infringement and defamation, that's what they do over there. If there is a cause they have a Axe to grind, if there is not they make one up.