March Madness game thread

OP
OP
N

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Anyone watching Fletcher Magee? That guy is incredible. Fun to watch. So quick getting that shot off and just pure.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Natethegreat":2038i2ku said:
Anyone watching Fletcher Magee? That guy is incredible. Fun to watch. So quick getting that shot off and just pure.

Kid can shoot, he broke the all time record in college basketball for threes made.

OP
OP
N

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Ant Eaters showing some fight. I don't see this team being overwhelmed by KSU. Really hoping for an upset here. Haven't had that big upset yet.

OP
OP
N

Natethegreat

Reaction score
UVA down early. That can't be good for confidence. Lots of early turnovers too.
Ant eaters hanging tight!

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Finally I get an upset right. Had UC Irvine moving on, also have Oregon meeting them. Probably should have been right on Belmont and possibly New Mexico St. I was way off on Northeastern. Feels like this year the underdogs have had opportunities but haven't been able to pull it out.

OP
OP
N

Natethegreat

Reaction score
I picked UC Irvine as well. KSU Dean Wade out and the ant eaters under seeded. I also have Oregon going to the elite eight.
I think Virginia comes back but if they lose again that is going to be a major embarrassment. I really like Tony Bennet too so it takes away from the thrill of the big upset.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
You watch a lot of college hoops Nate, you are like me. I can tell :lol:

OP
OP
N

Natethegreat

Reaction score
College basketball is my favorite sport to follow and march madness is the best sporting event there is.

OP
OP
N

Natethegreat

Reaction score
ASU getting boat raced by a solid Buffalo team. Buffalo will give Texas Tech a tough game.

OP
OP
N

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Just as I say that Wooten starts sending Wisconsin shots everywhere haha!

bigtrain21

Reaction score
I am a diehard Huskies fan but I was absolutely rooting for the Ducks this game. Good game guys.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Duke looked a little off the first half, but Zion is putting on a clinic to start the 2nd half. He's such an exciting player to watch when he gets going.

OP
OP
N

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Huskies turning it over a lot with USU pressuring. Dickerson playing much better than he has in a while. Making a huge difference in this game.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Natethegreat":1nrxbur4 said:
Just as I say that Wooten starts sending Wisconsin shots everywhere haha!

Would have been really fun to see Wooten and Bol Bol playing beside each other all season.

D

DomeHawk

Pac 3-1 so far, ESPN commentators saying no one expected that. No they didn't expect it, not because the Pac wasn't capable of it but because how they just generally like to bash the Pac. This wasn't one of the Pac's great years but they weren't nearly as bad as they were made out to be.

Oregon has a good bracket and has hit their stride. I have them in the Sweet 16 but they might be able to go farther too. UW had a good showing last night with Dickerson back in the fold but they are up against it with Carolina. But, it is the Big Dance and anything is possible, there isn't one single team out there that is unbeatable.

Latest posts