Mariners 2019 season

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
First place, for a full week. Noice :2thumbs:

Anyone else going to the opener on Thursday? Can't wait, and it looks like the weather is cooperating.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2eqxaj1y said:
First place, for a full week. Noice :2thumbs:

Anyone else going to the opener on Thursday? Can't wait, and it looks like the weather is cooperating.
I’m basking in the first place glory while it lasts! 8)

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Looks like they are in mid-season form....getting shelled by the Padres the other night. :sarcasm_off:

Uncle Si

Reaction score
hawkfan68":1k49m0jt said:
Looks like they are in mid-season form....getting shelled by the Padres the other night. :sarcasm_off:

mid-season preseason form?

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Uncle Si":1kqqdlkn said:
hawkfan68":1kqqdlkn said:

If that is the case, then the Mariners are in mid-season preseason form for most of 162 regular season games. Look at their history and you can see how this franchise is one of the worst in all sports. They are the Cleveland Browns of the MLB. Hardly any good but when they do well, it's not good enough.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
hawkfan68":1sb7ovcs said:
Uncle Si":1sb7ovcs said:
hawkfan68":1sb7ovcs said:

If that is the case, then the Mariners are in mid-season preseason form for most of 162 regular season games. Look at their history and you can see how this franchise is one of the worst in all sports. They are the Cleveland Browns of the MLB. Hardly any good but when they do well, it's not good enough.

Edgy

Did you show up just to say that? Or do you have any original thoughts on the team in 2019?

They wont be good this year. We all know.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Who’s idea was it to start baseball the same day as March madness?

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Tim Beckham for MVP? Mariners to win the World Series? Ok just kidding.

I always say that the Mariners do best when they have low expectations. If the bullpen can be decent, I don't see why this team can't be around 80 wins.

Did they boo Arod when he got in the building? I actually really like him as an announcer. Still wouldn't mind if fans threw the monopoly cash.

sutz

Reaction score
Nice early lead against Sale. Our bullpen against their lineup will be a challenge to hold it. Let's see if Marco can go 6. Pitch count is a little high after 3.

sutz

Reaction score
How about that! 3-0 guys. :mrgreen:

Bats were definitely working 5 home runs, 2 by Beckham. Knocked Sale out in 3. Kept scoring late in the game.

Good way to start the season. :2thumbs:

Threedee

Reaction score
My only complaint is the douchebag scorekeeper who scored Beckham's ground ball an error (plus A-Roid in the broadcasting booth).