NBA Playoffs Thread

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if OKC won the next two games at home. Kind of feels like a series where the home team could win each game.

Kyrie was pretty amazing last night, put the team on his back. Nate McMillanis an awesome coach, but they just don't have the talent to compete with Boston.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":1sg2fjhz said:
NBA playoffs start this weekend. East is wide open. Warriors will likely come out of the West but this is probably the weakest they have been in a few years. If you don't like the NBA, no need to respond, feel like that happens a lot on here.

I don't give a crap about the NBA, but I'll be back here in a few days to shit on the Thunder when they've been eliminated yet again. Because you-know-what the Thunder.

Atradees

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":1mnhiwa3 said:
I wouldn't be surprised if OKC won the next two games at home. Kind of feels like a series where the home team could win each game.

Kyrie was pretty amazing last night, put the team on his back. Nate McMillanis an awesome coach, but they just don't have the talent to compete with Boston.

Im only watching one series. between Seahawk news, the Ms and Blazers..........The 5th Gen Camaro forum. Jeez. I need a life.

knownone

Reaction score
mistaowen":26wz71oq said:
Expect OKC to take one at home but Blazers are clearly a better and deeper team. Westbrook and George will get theirs no matter what, Blazers doing a great job not letting anyone else step up.

Surprising game with Pacers/Celtics, talk about a meltdown in the 4th. Kyrie proving he's one of the best in the league, Celtics team has waaay too much talent to look as average as they have been, they're lucky Olapido is hurt.

Pistons made game 2 a little more interesting but the Bucks are quite the team.

Don't really have a team I'm rooting for overall, just enjoy watching competitive basketball. College game pulled way ahead for me but the NBA product is getting better. Emergence of these young guys across the league plus some actual defense being played is helping.
OKC hasn't played particularly well so far, but if they start making shots, it could be a different series. Westbrook has looked like a disaster though. Portland is daring him to shoot 3s and he can't hit anything.

Atradees

Reaction score
The Blazers and Lilliard are a second half team. I look for us to win game 4. getting the early fouls on George was huge.

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Wow! Best game of the playoffs. OKC chokes a big lead and Lillard hits the deep three at the buzzer.

mistaowen

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/1120917073658511360[/tweet]

Atradees

Reaction score
From 37 feet. That sure is a Toxic OK City team. Its like Donovan mirrors the personality of their players. They should not have upset Lilliard and he wouldnt have been so determined!

sdog1981

Reaction score
Atradees":2qeo6m65 said:
From 37 feet. That sure is a Toxic OK City team. Its like Donovan mirrors the personality of their players. They should not have upset Lilliard and he wouldnt have been so determined!

Lillard was on another level last night. The Blazers are going to play in the Western Conference finals.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
One of my favorite days of the year, when the Blunder get eliminated! :0190l: :0190l:

Zombie sonics curse lives!

With Kevin Calabro calling it.....

[tweet]https://twitter.com/NBCSNorthwest/status/1120917026552393728[/tweet]

Atradees

Reaction score
Nurkic came on the court to root on the team. He put his crutches down. On march 26th he had a double leg bone fracture poke thru the skin.. He is already walking. Kanter separated his shoulder and played out the string. Portland has to keep both of these guys.

knownone

Reaction score
One of the Griffin brothers was sitting courtside, but I couldn't figure out which one.

Threedee

Reaction score
Did it feel like the Blazers were playing against the refs for the entire third quarter tonight?