Seattle Kraken Hockey

DHawk

Reaction score
Have never really been into Hockey, but now I have a reason to be! I'm friggin' stoked! I've already bought shirts and hats. I had to settle for an adjustable one for myself since the L/XL flex fit sold out in a few minutes it seems. If anyone has any 3440x1440 HD wallpapers, please point me in the direction! I've got three giant monitors that have two Seattle sports teams on each and would love to toss one on my third!

Fight about how silly it is or not, we got an NHL team!! Hell yeah!!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Fired up to learn the sport, I know just the basics. But if someone can't get stoked for NHL Hockey in Seattle, esp. after losing the Supes? I'm not sure what to tell you. Not watching a team because you don't like the name? One of the dumbest things I've ever heard. And very dot net.

pmedic920

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1jnr61px said:
Fired up to learn the sport, I know just the basics. But if someone can't get stoked for NHL Hockey in Seattle, esp. after losing the Supes? I'm not sure what to tell you. Not watching a team because you don't like the name? One of the dumbest things I've ever heard. And very dot net.

They won’t be getting this participation trophy.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Kind of surprised someone hasn’t started a Seattle Kraken forum stand alone site.
I know there is the HF hockey forums but this team is going to be huge.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
DHawk":22xkwops said:
Have never really been into Hockey, but now I have a reason to be! I'm friggin' stoked! I've already bought shirts and hats. I had to settle for an adjustable one for myself since the L/XL flex fit sold out in a few minutes it seems. If anyone has any 3440x1440 HD wallpapers, please point me in the direction! I've got three giant monitors that have two Seattle sports teams on each and would love to toss one on my third!

Fight about how silly it is or not, we got an NHL team!! Hell yeah!!
Kind of my situation. I understand the rules been to a few Thunderbirds and Silver Tips games thru the years but never been to an NHL game.

Chawker

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3gddiu24 said:
Kind of surprised someone hasn’t started a Seattle Kraken forum stand alone site.
I know there is the HF hockey forums but this team is going to be huge.

I tried "kraken .Net" the other day thinking that somebody would of gobbled it up by now.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
According to Fanatics the Kraken have outsold the Vegas Golden knights by 4X in merch sales at this time in their existence.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Sox-n-Hawks":2ui97cv0 said:
As great of a name as it is, I'll still be a Bruins fan.

Cam Neely one of the best, most underrated hockey players of the modern era.

I grew up a Rangers fan, live in the self proclaimed "State of Hockey"... but ill get a kraken shirt

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Uncle Si":aac3mq3m said:
Sox-n-Hawks":aac3mq3m said:

I grew up a Rangers fan, live in the self proclaimed "State of Hockey"... but ill get a kraken shirt

Neely was an animal on the ice and he’s a class act in the front office.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Sox-n-Hawks":1kfx0zfg said:
Uncle Si":1kfx0zfg said:
Sox-n-Hawks":1kfx0zfg said:

He is NOT a class act in men's restrooms though.
[youtube]MpQAhnmBO6s[/youtube]

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Seanhawk":2s573xux said:
Sox-n-Hawks":2s573xux said:
Uncle Si":2s573xux said:
Sox-n-Hawks":2s573xux said:

He is NOT a class act in men's restrooms though.
[youtube]MpQAhnmBO6s[/youtube]

Maybe not classy, but certainly legendary! Kick his ass SEABASS!!!!!!!

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Anyone know the timelines for the Krackens? Just curious when our roster draft comes up.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/KING5Seattle/status/1293347191885619201[/tweet]

https://twitter.com/KING5Seattle/status ... 1885619201

SEATTLE — Fans who obtained season tickets for the Seattle Kraken back in 2018 are now able to select the seats they want.

The general seat selection process for Seattle Kraken games at the future Climate Pledge Arena began on Tuesday and it features more than 40 different seating options and prices.

Those who put down their $500 deposits two years ago will receive emails outlining the next steps in picking their seats.

For non-season ticket holders, there will be 600 single-game tickets priced at $40 or less. Nearly 5,000 ticket plans will be priced under $100, according to the franchise

TestMo1337

Reaction score
JiincRG

Kraken Season Ticket Holders were given a free hockey stick once they secured their seats.

Looks like they offered both L/R handed sticks. You got a coupon to get one at the SLU store shop. They had a row of them at the front where you get your temp checked.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
sammyc521":2qmn7kh3 said:
JiincRG

Kraken Season Ticket Holders were given a free hockey stick once they secured their seats.

Looks like they offered both L/R handed sticks. You got a coupon to get one at the SLU store shop. They had a row of them at the front where you get your temp checked.
Nice.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
Bobblehead":3szd3n7e said:
Anyone know the timelines for the Krackens? Just curious when our roster draft comes up.

Should be summer of 2021, after the 2020-2021 late start season concludes.

TestMo1337

Reaction score
XxXdragonXxX":2lk7yd1q said:
Bobblehead":2lk7yd1q said:

Should be summer of 2021, after the 2020-2021 late start season concludes.
The Kraken will also have two drafts; the Expansion Draft where they pluck players already in the NHL and then the NHL Entry Draft where they'll have the best odds for the #1 pick as it's a lottery (like the NBA).

In the 2017 Entry Draft, Las Vegas got the 6th overall pick (18.1% chance for this pick). They had a 30.7% chance for a top-3 pick but fell hard. This could happen to the Kraken.