WA Husky's looked like crap in the bowl game...

irocdave

Reaction score
Not prepared to play in the 1st half, they looked disinterested. Cyler Miles is not a NCAA QB either, dude played below subpar again. How the hell does a guy get a scholarship who cant throw the ball 30 yards? Seriously, they have to bring on the 2nd stringer to throw the deep ball. The Dawgs are going no where with Miles as QB.

Bigbadhawk

Reaction score
Really hoping this Jake Browning that is committed and hopefully signs come signing day can make something happen since I have very little faith in Cyler but I would expect nothing to change for at least 1 more year.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Miles looks brutal to my eyes. Poor arm strength and questionable accuracy. I saw him miss a simple crossing route that would've gone for big yards in the first half. Fell asleep at the half so didn't see the 2nd where he apparently played a bit better. But to me, he often looks out of his element in terms of body language on many plays along with the aforementioned lousy arm strength and questionable accuracy. For this team to be anything beyond middle of the pack in the No. Division, they must find a real NCAA caliber QB IMO.