RIP Jerome kersey

drdiags

Reaction score
Damn, though a Trailblazer, I loved his game. RIP Jerome Kersey. Him, Clyde and Porter with some others were pretty lethal back in the day.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
With Kevin duckworth, Maurice Lucas, jack Ramsay and now mercy kersey passing away it's been a tough few years for the blazer family. I'm not usually effected by celebrity or athlete deaths, but this one gets to me. Ive seen him out and about in the community several times, just shopping at a grocery store a month or two ago. Seemed like just an ordinary down to earth dude.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Man....bummer. such a great team. Kersey, Duckworth, Robinson, Porter, Drexler.... Ainge and Buck...

No championships, but two great finals runs.

Mid 80s to mid 90s basketball was so great

m0ng0

Reaction score
I just saw him on the news a couple of nights ago doing some charity work with Brian Grant, awesome dude, maximum effort player, R.I.P Mercy Kearsey!

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
m0ng0":3utwnqys said:
I just saw him on the news a couple of nights ago doing some charity work with Brian Grant, awesome dude, maximum effort player, R.I.P Mercy Kearsey!

Yep, I couldn't name another pro athlete who played harder or got more out of a limited skill set then Jerome. 2nd in games played, 5th in scoring, 3rd in rebounds in blazer history. All dr a 2nd round pick out of Longwood College, wherever that is.

BC HAWK

Reaction score
They were a fun team to watch, always thought that group should have won a chamionship. Clyde the glide - cool name.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Very sad indeed. Not a fan of the NBA anymore and never will be again, but this was sad news. My condolences to his family and his fans.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Heard he had a blood clot break loose and get to his lungs causing his death. By every account I heard today the dude was a GREAT human being. RIP Jerome.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
He was truly one of the better guys. And if I remember right, he was a Sonic for a period of time. RIP Jerome.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":33kodfa0 said:
He was truly one of the better guys. And if I remember right, he was a Sonic for a period of time. RIP Jerome.

He was on the sonics for one season. Also sonic related, Jerome and Xavier McDaniel had some of the most intense matchups you'll ever see in a basketball court.

athanas

Reaction score
Was sad to see this news the other day. Those Blazers teams from back in the day were great to watch.

Latest posts