Justin and Gee to be replaced by daily John Clayton Show

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I liked Gee on the barbershop. I'm usually at work during the show you mentioned I don't have time to listen to podcasts.

m0ng0

Reaction score
I agree, I switched back to Portland sports talk after Brock and Salk at least until the M's games start up.

Tical21

Reaction score
They got rid of Michael Grey for that!?!

Spleenhawk2.0

Reaction score
I tried the show a few days.....they are just not very good. Cringe worthy. They bring nothing to the table at all.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
its REALLY Bad! almost as bad as Mike and Mike, which is the single worst sports radio show ever.

swagcity21

Reaction score
Because I only listen to brock and saulk and bob and groz, is the barbershop even on anymore? I have to agree though from the very little I've heard from Justin and Gee I'm not real impressed.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Blitzer88":3kscfjyn said:
Wish we got an answer as to why Grey was canned. Dude was great.
Evidence points towards sexual harassment of a coworker. It's pretty hush hush because they moved very fast to can him.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
I didn't think it could get worse than Jerry Brewer on the radio...then 710 created this crap.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
So I live in Texas now and was listening to B & S, took a shower and came back out, and I hear all this extremely annoying commentary going on and it was these 2 goons.

How in the hell do they have this job?...They are the worst I have heard by far on any sports radio channel.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Largent80":3k9pi9bz said:
So I live in Texas now and was listening to B & S, took a shower and came back out, and I hear all this extremely annoying commentary going on and it was these 2 goons.

How in the hell do they have this job?...They are the worst I have heard by far on any sports radio channel.

Tumblr nlab2nJk7t1tnr350o1 400

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
They are sooo bad. I literally cringe every time I hear them, particularly Gee. I don't want to sound racist (i'm a minority myself), but Gee plays the stereotypical "black radio guy." On top of that, Gee is just like Skip Bayless in the sense that he takes the unpopular side of an argument just to make an argument. The other day he was arguing that he would rather do chores around the house than watch the NBA playoffs. Like, c'mon dude.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
I can't stand them. I change the channel. I can talk sports better and I do it for free. Word

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Hawkspur

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2316dwk4 said:
Blitzer88":2316dwk4 said:
Wish we got an answer as to why Grey was canned. Dude was great.
Evidence points towards sexual harassment of a coworker. It's pretty hush hush because they moved very fast to can him.

A while back someone on here put 2 and 2 together and theorized that, based on an anecdote Salk told on air, that Grey had accidentally called him (his boss) up in the middle of the night trying to buy pot. I'm not sure if that's enough to get someone fired but the quote from Salk certainly made it sound like he thought it was.

I have no idea where to find the quote (i guess it'll be in the archives here somewhere) but if you listen to it (along with Brock and Kyle's reactions) with that possible scenario in mind it seems like a compelling theory.

Tical21

Reaction score
In fairness, Justin Myers is pretty good with other co-hosts.