Ok.

Discuss any and all sports-related topics. From the College Sports to Baseball and everything in between. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Ok.
Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:12 pm

Re: Ok.
Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:49 pm
  • You watch, they'll miraculously beat the ping pong ball odds and get the #1 lottery draft pick.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 14915
    Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:10 am


Re: Ok.
Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:56 pm
  • I hope they squeak into the playoffs because I want them nowhere near the draft lottery. Besides it'd be hilarious to watch Curry just break their will and for Golden State to steal their soul.
    MizzouHawkGal
    .NET Protector of the Hotties
     
    Posts: 12403
    Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:46 am
    Location: Kansas City, MO


Re: Ok.
Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:31 pm
  • they were ravaged by injury this year, it's been beautiful to see some of the line ups that got thrown out there if you hate them.
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 20664
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: Ok.
Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:04 pm
  • Russ had a great year tho. When healthy, their lineup is scary right now. Kanter was a massive pickup. KD, Kanter, Russ, Morrow and Ibaka? Yeah, i'll take some of that. Got a lot of great backups in Collison, McGary, Augustin, Roberson, Adams and even Waiters when he wants to be. We'll be alright. You boys go on hating tho.
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *
     
    Posts: 14707
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:29 am


Re: Ok.
Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:08 pm
  • I hope KD leaves that loser city after next season. A lot of rumors have him returning to his hometown of DC to team up with John Wall.
    Hawk-Lock
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4126
    Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:29 am


Re: Ok.
Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:12 pm
  • peachesenregalia wrote:Russ had a great year tho. When healthy, their lineup is scary right now. Kanter was a massive pickup. KD, Kanter, Russ, Morrow and Ibaka? Yeah, i'll take some of that. Got a lot of great backups in Collison, McGary, Augustin, Roberson, Adams and even Waiters when he wants to be. We'll be alright. You boys go on hating tho.


    Well you better hope OKC gets their poop together next year, cause Durant's a UFA in 2016, and Westbrook's one in 2017.

    I hope to god one or even better both leave that godforsaken piece of crap cow town and OKC sucks for the next 100 years. OKC got lucky with lottery picks at the right time, that crap ain't happening again, and good luck talking any top free agent into playing in a city where they can go see the American Banjo Museum.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 14915
    Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:10 am


Re: Ok.
Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:07 pm
  • Speaking of Kanter, does anyone remember how close he was to playing for Romar at UW? He committed to us, then changed his mind and chose Kentucky. And then of course he was ruled ineligible because he took money from a pro team over-seas. I guess it wasn't that close.....

    I think that was the same year Terrence Jones committed to UW and then changed his mind and went to Kentucky. Going into that offseason, it looked like we were going to have a final four roster of Isaiah Thomas, Terrence Jones, Enes Kanter, CJ Wilcox, Terrence Ross, Justin Holiday, Abdul Gaddy, Matthew Bryan-Amaning, and Aziz Ndiaye. We could have had 6 NBA pros on that team.

    Oh what could have been.....
    Hawk-Lock
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4126
    Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:29 am


Re: Ok.
Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:31 pm
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:[ and good luck talking any top free agent into playing in a city where they can go see the American Banjo Museum.


    Almost spit my drink.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 34660
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:38 pm


Re: Ok.
Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:24 pm
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:
    peachesenregalia wrote:Russ had a great year tho. When healthy, their lineup is scary right now. Kanter was a massive pickup. KD, Kanter, Russ, Morrow and Ibaka? Yeah, i'll take some of that. Got a lot of great backups in Collison, McGary, Augustin, Roberson, Adams and even Waiters when he wants to be. We'll be alright. You boys go on hating tho.


    Well you better hope OKC gets their poop together next year, cause Durant's a UFA in 2016, and Westbrook's one in 2017.

    I hope to god one or even better both leave that godforsaken piece of crap cow town and OKC sucks for the next 100 years. OKC got lucky with lottery picks at the right time, that crap ain't happening again, and good luck talking any top free agent into playing in a city where they can go see the American Banjo Museum.

    Ha ha ha! I just soiled myself.
    Lords of Scythia
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2364
    Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:32 am


Re: Ok.
Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:41 pm
  • ???? OKC got Durant and Westbrook from the Supersonics. Those two were drafted by the Supes.

    www.sonicsgate.com
    speedcat
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 13
    Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:22 pm




It is currently Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:36 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE SPORTS BAR ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests