Ok.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
You watch, they'll miraculously beat the ping pong ball odds and get the #1 lottery draft pick.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I hope they squeak into the playoffs because I want them nowhere near the draft lottery. Besides it'd be hilarious to watch Curry just break their will and for Golden State to steal their soul.

Throwdown

Reaction score
they were ravaged by injury this year, it's been beautiful to see some of the line ups that got thrown out there if you hate them.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I hope KD leaves that loser city after next season. A lot of rumors have him returning to his hometown of DC to team up with John Wall.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":g1tyomyx said:
Russ had a great year tho. When healthy, their lineup is scary right now. Kanter was a massive pickup. KD, Kanter, Russ, Morrow and Ibaka? Yeah, i'll take some of that. Got a lot of great backups in Collison, McGary, Augustin, Roberson, Adams and even Waiters when he wants to be. We'll be alright. You boys go on hating tho.

Well you better hope OKC gets their poop together next year, cause Durant's a UFA in 2016, and Westbrook's one in 2017.

I hope to god one or even better both leave that godforsaken piece of crap cow town and OKC sucks for the next 100 years. OKC got lucky with lottery picks at the right time, that crap ain't happening again, and good luck talking any top free agent into playing in a city where they can go see the American Banjo Museum.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Speaking of Kanter, does anyone remember how close he was to playing for Romar at UW? He committed to us, then changed his mind and chose Kentucky. And then of course he was ruled ineligible because he took money from a pro team over-seas. I guess it wasn't that close.....

I think that was the same year Terrence Jones committed to UW and then changed his mind and went to Kentucky. Going into that offseason, it looked like we were going to have a final four roster of Isaiah Thomas, Terrence Jones, Enes Kanter, CJ Wilcox, Terrence Ross, Justin Holiday, Abdul Gaddy, Matthew Bryan-Amaning, and Aziz Ndiaye. We could have had 6 NBA pros on that team.

Oh what could have been.....

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":22pw9e2e said:
[ and good luck talking any top free agent into playing in a city where they can go see the American Banjo Museum.

Almost spit my drink.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":312evyrt said:
peachesenregalia":312evyrt said:
Russ had a great year tho. When healthy, their lineup is scary right now. Kanter was a massive pickup. KD, Kanter, Russ, Morrow and Ibaka? Yeah, i'll take some of that. Got a lot of great backups in Collison, McGary, Augustin, Roberson, Adams and even Waiters when he wants to be. We'll be alright. You boys go on hating tho.

Well you better hope OKC gets their poop together next year, cause Durant's a UFA in 2016, and Westbrook's one in 2017.

I hope to god one or even better both leave that godforsaken piece of crap cow town and OKC sucks for the next 100 years. OKC got lucky with lottery picks at the right time, that crap ain't happening again, and good luck talking any top free agent into playing in a city where they can go see the American Banjo Museum.
Ha ha ha! I just soiled myself.

Latest posts