Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Fifa whistleblower says Qatar will be stripped of 2022 WC

Discuss any and all sports-related topics. From the College Sports to Baseball and everything in between. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13

• CurryStopstheRuns wrote:
    NJSeaHawk wrote:Phaedra Al-Majid says FIFA will be left with no option than to find new host
    Miss Al-Majid worked for Qatar's 2022 bid team until early 2010
    She is now under the protective custody of the FBI
    Majid believes Blatter may now try to remove 2022 from Qatar as part of a radical reform agenda to win him praise ‘and save his skin'

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/fifa-corruption-whistleblower-says-qatar-will-be-stripped-of-2022-world-cup-10302979.html

Blather resigned so I am not sure he has the pull to do anything at this time.

Blatter is staying on until they organize another election, estimated between Dec. 2015 and Mar. 2016.
    "Soon, the super karate monkey death car would park in my space. But Jimmy has fancy plans, and pants to match."

- Excerpt from Jimmy James: Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

• Maulbert wrote:
    CurryStopstheRuns wrote:
    NJSeaHawk wrote:Phaedra Al-Majid says FIFA will be left with no option than to find new host
    Miss Al-Majid worked for Qatar's 2022 bid team until early 2010
    She is now under the protective custody of the FBI
    Majid believes Blatter may now try to remove 2022 from Qatar as part of a radical reform agenda to win him praise ‘and save his skin'

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/fifa-corruption-whistleblower-says-qatar-will-be-stripped-of-2022-world-cup-10302979.html

Blather resigned so I am not sure he has the pull to do anything at this time.

Blatter is staying on until they organize another election, estimated between Dec. 2015 and Mar. 2016.

That is one helluva two weeks notice that he put in.
    CurryStopstheRuns
    NET Veteran

• Why is Blatter not up on murder charges for what's happening in Qatar is what I wanna know....
    therealjohncarlson
    NET Veteran

• Looks like shit is about to go down in Qatar. All flights in are cancelled and talk of Egypt and Saudi Arabia invading due to Qatar supporting extremism in the region (laughing at the irony of the Saudi's).

What was plan B? Hope it's a US world cup. Seattle had the clink and husky stadium in the original bid.
    Glasgow Seahawk
    NET Veteran

• Glasgow Seahawk wrote:Looks like shit is about to go down in Qatar. All flights in are cancelled and talk of Egypt and Saudi Arabia invading due to Qatar supporting extremism in the region (laughing at the irony of the Saudi's).

What was plan B? Hope it's a US world cup. Seattle had the clink and husky stadium in the original bid.

Yeah, don't want to go into the politics of the situation.

FIFA has about 5 years left to fix this and I think they will find a way to get out of the Qatar 2022 world cup.
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran

• Glasgow Seahawk wrote:Looks like shit is about to go down in Qatar. All flights in are cancelled and talk of Egypt and Saudi Arabia invading due to Qatar supporting extremism in the region (laughing at the irony of the Saudi's).

Both the Clink and Husky Stadium have field turf. Pretty sure they don't/won't play men's world cup games on any surface but grass. I remember it being a point of contention at the last women's world cup that they had to play on synthetic surfaces, but the men will only played on grass.
    Chapow
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:21 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE SPORTS BAR ]

Information