2015 World Series: Mets vs. Royals

mistaowen

Reaction score
Mets pitching staff is solid but I think I'm pulling for the Royals. Just a really sound team.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
I'll go Mets...

I was in the NYC area when they won it '86. That side of the city can get behind a winning team. Should be a great atmosphere

Exittium

Reaction score
Mets for me. Just because ? Its dont hate either team. So id be fine with either one really.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I'll root for the Mets, but I kind of slowly lost my love for the game at the MLB level over the years. My final straw was when they let an all star game end in a tie then changed the rules so it decides who gets HFA in the world series.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
What do you guys think about thew Volquez controversy?

Even if his wife told the Royals to not tell him until after his start, I'm not sure I like that. He's a grown ass man, the decision to know or not know lies with one person, him. To purposefully withhold that info seems sleazy to me.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":ppxab3ts said:

Even if his wife told the Royals to not tell him until after his start, I'm not sure I like that. He's a grown ass man, the decision to know or not know lies with one person, him. To purposefully withhold that info seems sleazy to me.

To know or not to know is not truly a decision you can make for yourself. To make the decision, you have to know. I back the family in whatever decision they wanted. The will of the family in a case like this is where I generally side.

if the team told the family not to tell him, then that would be pretty crappy on their part, but I'm not getting a sense of that happening here.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2nunmfr9 said:

Sleazy by whom? his wife?

Smurf

Reaction score
rooting for the Mets. Specifically rooting for Michael Conforto. Seattle area kid who became the first player to every notch a RBI in the Little League World Series (on my cousins team), College World Series, and the World Series.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
It's been a pretty good series so far. The Mets have reverted back to their old selves in the WS....not being able to hit. I do like the Mets to win game 3 behind Syndergaard. But this just seems like KC's year, I'll say KC in 6.

As a Mariner fan, I'm really jealous of the Mets. They have 4 GREAT young pitchers, not to mention Zach Wheeler missed this entire year with injury. A rotation of DeGron, Harvey, Synergaard, Matz and Wheeler next year is going to be lights out.

Exittium

Reaction score
It was pretty boring series imo. Was hoping it would go to game 7

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Exittium":qt903cay said:
It was pretty boring series imo. Was hoping it would go to game 7

How did you find it boring? The Royals may have won in 5 but 4 of the 5 games were nail-biters

Cyrus12

Reaction score
damn when did the Blue Jays get knocked out? I bandwagoned that one until about game 4 of the ALCS...