Spurs

TravTex

Reaction score
Resting three starters...

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/spurs-rest ... --nba.html

Boban is entertaining as hell. Between the no look behind-the-back passes the other day and casual power-dunks here... He's got gaps, and may not be a 'full-time NBA caliber' type player, but MAN that's fun to watch.

Oh, and I'm probably going to rant about the Spurs at available opportunities, so I might as well section off an area here for Texans to argue about basketball rather than derailing Blazers and Warriors threads as I normally do.

Still think Aldridge has a ways to go to finding his role in the offense, but he's been pretty solid.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
The 76ers are awful. I can't even imagine what Sixers fans are going through. They've been pathetic for about 3-4 years now.

Spurs are awesome. As good as the Warriors are, I still like the Spurs to win it all this year. Kawhi Leonard is now a top 10 player in the NBA.

James in PA

Reaction score
I was a 76ers fan growing up. Followed them through the Dr J years, Barkley years and some of the Iverson years. They haven't been relevant for about 15 years now. It's sad how far they've fallen. Coaching changes, ownership changes, high draft picks -- it doesn't matter. They can't even get back to being mediocre. They were such a big deal around here for years. Now they're practically a forgotten franchise.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
James in PA":3munt2f1 said:
I was a 76ers fan growing up. Followed them through the Dr J years, Barkley years and some of the Iverson years. They haven't been relevant for about 15 years now. It's sad how far they've fallen. Coaching changes, ownership changes, high draft picks -- it doesn't matter. They can't even get back to being mediocre. They were such a big deal around here for years. Now they're practically a forgotten franchise.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nb ... /76954620/

^^^Colangelo will help a lot.

OP
OP
TravTex

TravTex

Reaction score
Yeah, the 76ers was basically another D-League showing for Boban. Kinda funny/sad after while, when the Sixers fans started cheering Boban. At one point he kicked the ball back outside and there was a chorus of boos, haha.

OP
OP
TravTex

TravTex

Reaction score
Favorite NBA gif so far this year. Hahaha, Psycho T a-skeered.

iJhSFe.gif

DTexHawk

Reaction score
Long time Mav fan, but have always respected the Spurs, even though they tanked to get Duncan.