Conor Mcgregor...

BigMeach

Reaction score
Holy shi*

I know a lot of you don't watch UFC anymore but I hope you saw that. Wow.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
It happened so fast I guess I missed it. I'm glad I didn't waste my money on PPV for it.

massari

Reaction score
I'd love to see these two fight again soon. Reminds me of Dos Santos vs Velasquez when JDS KO'd Cain quick before they actually got to showcase their skills. Velasquez dominated JDS the next two times they fought.

I'd rather see a rematch with Aldo/McGegor over McGregor/Edgar.

OP
OP
BigMeach

BigMeach

Reaction score
massari":13uqv8i6 said:
I'd love to see these two fight again soon. Reminds me of Dos Santos vs Velasquez when JDS KO'd Cain quick before they actually got to showcase their skills. Velasquez dominated JDS the next two times they fought.

Maybe, unless Aldo can get Connor on the ground I just don't see it ending any other way. McGregor is just soooo good on his feet it's sickening.

massari

Reaction score
BigMeach":19cq3vri said:
massari":19cq3vri said:

Maybe, unless Aldo can get Connor on the ground I just don't see it ending any other way. McGregor is just soooo good on his feet it's sickening.
McGregor is very hittable on the feet. He seems to take a lot of big shots but relies on his great chin. He also seems to have his lead leg wide open available to get hit with leg kicks by his opponents and Aldo probably has pound for pound the hardest/fastest kicks in the UFC.

I thought Aldo's gameplan would be to play it safe by keeping distance and methodically chop at McGregors legs for the first couple rounds then go for the kill on the feet and/or by taking him down when McGreor's legs start to soften.

If I had to bet, I'd probably still pick Aldo if they have a rematch.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
massari":2b17b218 said:
hawknation2015":2b17b218 said:
McGregor is talking about moving up to 155. That would be fascinating.

http://www.mmamania.com/2015/12/18/1062 ... ses-on-155
Rafael dos Anjos vs McGregor at 155 wouldn't even be competitive. McGregor has a punchers chance, that's it. Dos Anjos would eat him alive.

Dos Anjos looks massive for a welterweight. I have read that his natural weight is close to 200 lbs. I think it would be a fascinating challenge for McGregor if he takes it up. McGregor has a wiry frame with an insane left hand. It would certainly test his chin. Dos Anjos is a savage and McGregor is a maniac. Would love to see that fight.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Conor McGregor responded to callouts made by three fighters Saturday night at UFC on FOX 17 in Orlando. The new UFC featherweight champion, who has designs on moving up to lightweight and winning the title there, took to Twitter to address Rafael dos Anjos, Nate Diaz and Charles Oliveira, all of whom used McGregor's name in their post-fight interview.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/12/20/1 ... -dos-anjos

[tweet]https://twitter.com/TheNotoriousMMA/status/678491958092763136[/tweet]

Looks like he and Kam Chancellor have a similar taste in vehicles.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
5f4017ccd1551383551c343666c263ce.gif

Tical21

Reaction score
Nothin from nothin, but he wouldn't last five minutes in a ring.