I can't help it

Throwdown

Reaction score
The grizzlies are after my heart it seems the last few days. They've gotten PJ Hairston, Birdman, and Lance Stephenson. Couple those guys with the likes of Z-Bo, Tony Allen, and my favorite guy in the NBA Matt Barnes, the team might have the best flights ever with everyone shooting dice in the back.

getnasty

Reaction score
Just need to bring Ruben Patterson on as an assistant

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Throw what happened to rooting for the Cavs/Lebron?You cheap sellout! :lol:

OP
OP
T

Throwdown

Reaction score
I mean I like 'bron he's still my boy. But if you ask anyone I've had a fascination with the Grizzlies and their brand of ball for a few years now, that "bully" ball is entertaining as hell for me to watch. I've been flirting with team fandom for years now since our beloved Sonics died.

And I guess things between me and the Grizzlies are getting serious now.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Haha great post OP. This team is definitely full of hard nosed and gritty players. Overall they are a flawed team because they lack outside shooting. They're definitely a throwback (no pun intended) type of team. They're probably the only NBA team that I can think of that plays through their big men. As long as Gasol is out, they aren't going anywhere.

OP
OP
T

Throwdown

Reaction score
It's like they saw the Warriors and were like "we're gonna go the exact opposite" and I love it, I love bully ball and they went all in on it. I hate watching Steph Curry play, he's that dude at the ball courts that goes out there and throws up ridiculous shots and still hits them, I hate those people, it's frustrating watching Curry.

OP
OP
T

Throwdown

Reaction score
He was already out for 4 months, so he was out til at least the playoffs probably longer. Sucks though, big loss Grizzlies rank 29th in rebounding as it is, that's not gonna help when the playoffs come around.

Latest posts