Who ya got in your final 4?

getnasty

Reaction score
North Carolina, Oklahoma, Arizona and Virginia at least i think thats who I picked

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Golden State, San Antonio and whatever makes it out of the East. Oh, you mean college? Probably Kansas and Arizona and then who cares?

CPHawk

Reaction score
People honestly believe Sean Miller can get this a team to the final 4? That's funny, given the talent he's had in the past that didn't make it.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Kansas, Oklahoma, North Carolina and Michigan State with the fighting Izzo's winning it all

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Kansas, UNC, Mich St, and Oklahoma. Kansas vs. MSU in the final. Kansas winning the championship.

drdiags

Reaction score
Did anyone fire up the Seahawks.net Final 4 pool? I got a notification from CBS Sportsline about it but I think it has been dead the past couple years.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Goin with Kansas, Oregon (still debating Oklahoma), Xavier, Michigan State. Kansas over Mich St in finals.

Really liking Xavier, 6-1 vs top 25 and won all non-conference, though they feel like New Mexico who I consistently picked for deep runs only to lose early.

Who are some of your upsets?
I'm taking VCU (10) over Oregon St (7)
Iona (13) over Iowa St (4)
Northern Iowa (11) over Texas (6)

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
mistaowen":1d0mhccz said:
Goin with Kansas, Oregon (still debating Oklahoma), Xavier, Michigan State. Kansas over Mich St in finals.

Really liking Xavier, 6-1 vs top 25 and won all non-conference, though they feel like New Mexico who I consistently picked for deep runs only to lose early.

I like the upsets. Although by Vegas terms, VCU over Oregon St is not an upset. VCU is actually favored by 4.5 in that game.

On a side note, Zags beating Seton Hall would not be an upset either, Zags are favored by 1.5.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
mistaowen":8ec5lpgd said:

As a Lobo alum I can assure you that Xavier is nothing like those Alford UNM teams from a few years ago. They are a very good team.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Kansas, Oklahoma, Michigan St. And NC with Kansas beating MS.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I went a little off the beaten track: Kansas, Texas A&M, North Carolina and West Virginia. I have UNC winning it all over KU.

CPHawk

Reaction score
CPHawk":1zgfqh8v said:
People honestly believe Sean Miller can get this a team to the final 4? That's funny, given the talent he's had in the past that didn't make it.

Cough, cough.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
CPHawk":1x20kbne said:

To be fair, this was his weakest team he's ever had talent wise. They're just a very offensively challenged team. And I wouldn't say he's had any ridiculously stacked teams in the past. It's not like Arizona is constantly sending 2-3 guys to the NBA each year. IMO he is a good coach.

CPHawk

Reaction score
I'd agree this isn't his most talented team, but that said he has had a lot more NBA players than you are giving him credit for. And last year he had arguably the 2-3rd most talent in the NCAA tourney, and still did t get to a final 4.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":gsiqhhd8 said:
CPHawk":gsiqhhd8 said:

To be fair, this was his weakest team he's ever had talent wise. They're just a very offensively challenged team. And I wouldn't say he's had any ridiculously stacked teams in the past. It's not like Arizona is constantly sending 2-3 guys to the NBA each year. IMO he is a good coach.

He's getting absolutely murdered on the internet today cause of how sweaty he was last night. Laugh out loud funny.

Screen Shot 2016 03 18 at 74615 AM

getnasty

Reaction score
mistaowen":1wrfx3e6 said:
Hawk-Lock":1wrfx3e6 said:
CPHawk":1wrfx3e6 said:

He's getting absolutely murdered on the internet today cause of how sweaty he was last night. Laugh out loud funny.

Screen Shot 2016 03 18 at 74615 AM

Why no undershirt? For some reason I thought Arizona was gonna perform in this Tournament, and now my bracket is toast.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
CPHawk":1hygr98i said:
I'd agree this isn't his most talented team, but that said he has had a lot more NBA players than you are giving him credit for. And last year he had arguably the 2-3rd most talent in the NCAA tourney, and still did t get to a final 4.

He took Arizona to the Elite 8 where his team lost a close game to Wisconsin who went to the championship game. He was one game away from the Final 4. Arizona gets the most talent out West, but they still don't compare to a Kentucky or Kansas IMO.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1dzpmx09 said:
I've got: Cal, North Carolina, Michigan State and Oklahoma.

With Michigan State winning it all.

Cal better pick it up in the 2nd half. Pac12. Not doing itself any favors so far.