Mariners season record prediction thread *UPDATE*

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Let's predict the upcoming season before it begins. Last year the team finished 76-86.

I say they improve by 3 games and push .500 all year long. Cano is better this whole season though not incredible and starting pitching remains a strength.

My prediction for final record: 79-83.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
85 wins. Lose out in the wild card by a couple games

kearly

Reaction score
I'll say 85 wins. I think the lineup is going to be the best since the Edgar days, especially if Guti can stay healthy enough to rack up at bats.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2ay3sj8f said:

Yep, that's about what I expect. Last year I fell for the 90+ win talk, this year I'll just wait and see. I fully expect a terrible start to the season, they have the toughest first month of any AL team.

getnasty

Reaction score
I drink the Kool-aid every year so i'll say 94 wins.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1zywnjsc said:
Sports Hernia":1zywnjsc said:
......... and Howard Lincoln will still be a clueless doofus.
Going waaaaay out on a limb with that prediction eh Hernia?
:D
Not really, he just reiterated it today with his letter to the Seattle City council against the new arena.
His is so worried about competing against 2 more local teams that he is too stupid/stubborn/ignorant to realize if his team WINS A LOT ON THE FIELD, he won't have to worry about competing with the NHL and NBA teams as people will show up in this town to support a winner, even if you have complete ass clown as CEO.

OP
OP
H

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2kwdlhzs said:
hawksfansinceday1":2kwdlhzs said:
Sports Hernia":2kwdlhzs said:
Not really, he just reiterated it today with his letter to the Seattle City council against the new arena.
His is so worried about competing against 2 more local teams that he is too stupid/stubborn/ignorant to realize if his team WINS A LOT ON THE FIELD, he won't have to worry about competing with the NHL and NBA teams as people will show up in this town to support a winner, even if you have complete ass clown as CEO.
Guess I should've included a sarcasm emojie. Great post though man. Thanks!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1mnglgz8 said:
Sports Hernia":1mnglgz8 said:
hawksfansinceday1":1mnglgz8 said:
Sports Hernia":1mnglgz8 said:
Guess I should've included a sarcasm emojie. Great post though man. Thanks!
Oh no, I got your point. Just pointing out the everlasting stupidity of the "Lincoln log".

Crizilla

Reaction score
what makes any of you think we are that much better than last year? coaching yes i think so but i dont think theyve done enough to get offense

i still see serious struggles

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
No point in planning to watch 250+ hours of baseball (as much the wife's idea as my own) and not be positive going in. I'll say 92 wins.

Tical21

Reaction score
Somewhere in the 70's, hopefully the higher 70's. I still see way too many holes. I think a hole or two that we had previously will now be temporarily filled, which will be nice. I think we're going to regret trading Elias. I'm not at all sad to say I don't expect us to be a playoff team. I'm still more excited for this team than I've been in a dozen years.

Latest posts