Jail blazers documentary in the works

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I've heard that it might be an espn 30 for 30, but more recent articles are saying it will be an hbo produced documentary.

Could be epic!

Ruben Patterson, Shawn kemp, Rasheed Wallace, Zach Randolph, bonzi wells, quintel woods and his dog fighting... And others... There's got to be some amazing stories there.

m0ng0

Reaction score
agreed! lets not forget DArius Miles, Rod Strickland, JR rider, Rueben Patterson.....my god this will be FANTASTIC!!!

CPHawk

Reaction score
Should have send Sheed packing, and kept Brian Grant. Worst move ever. Sheed was leader, was like asking Percy Harvin to lead the Seahawks with a bunch of followers.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
CPHawk":35h3suqp said:
Should have send Sheed packing, and kept Brian Grant. Worst move ever. Sheed was leader, was like asking Percy Harvin to lead the Seahawks with a bunch of followers.

Brian Grant was a stud. And one of my favorite blazers to this day. His son is a preferred walk on for Ducks football next season as a DB.

pehawk

Reaction score
Haha...I remember speaking with the Blazers GM about Bonzi Wells. He fraudulent applied for and received credit in one of my (then) locations. It was over $20k. The GM (cant recall his name) basically said "so...we cant get any worse press".

Ruben Patterson the Kobe and Nanny stopper.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
pehawk":3bifwfgd said:
Haha...I remember speaking with the Blazers GM about Bonzi Wells. He fraudulent applied for and received credit in one of my (then) locations. It was over $20k. The GM (cant recall his name) basically said "so...we cant get any worse press".

Ruben Patterson the Kobe and Nanny stopper.

Speaking of Bonzi Wells... here are some of his memoirs. I really really wish this was real, but i have a feeling its all fake.

“One time Damon [Stoudamire] caught Ruben jerking it to a Victoria’s Secret catalogue. The guys wouldn’t let him live that down. He was Lubin’ Ruben after that. Rasheed [Wallace] and Zach Randolph were relentless. Those two made his life hell, calling him Lubin’ Ruben every chance they got. Ruben once told me he was contemplating “taking them out in front of everyone in the locker room,” but I talked him out of it. I told him he would probably miss and hit Steve Kerr.”

Ruben got the worst of it, but he wasn’t the only one:

“Darius Miles. Where do I even start with him? He got it pretty bad too. There were multiple times that Rasheed would run into the locker room completely nekkid, point to his genitals, say “Look, the second biggest bust in the room!,” and then look directly at Darius. Zach and Derek Anderson thought this was the funniest thing. He once even did it on the court when Coach Cheeks wasn’t looking. Come to think of it there were a lot of instances in which Coach Cheeks wasn’t looking. He was oblivious. Try imagining having Stevie Wonder as a basketball coach. That was what it was like.”

https://boxden.com/showthread.php?t=2067783

m0ng0

Reaction score
"[Qyntel Woods] reportedly offered only his basketball trading card and two credit cards as identification, leading to charges of driving while uninsured and operating a motor vehicle without a driver's license."

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
m0ng0":2csyf94u said:
"[Qyntel Woods] reportedly offered only his basketball trading card and two credit cards as identification, leading to charges of driving while uninsured and operating a motor vehicle without a driver's license."

I remember that one.

And Damon trying to pass through a metal detector at the air port with 35 ounces of weed rolled up in tin foil.