Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

2016 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

Discuss any and all sports-related topics. From the College Sports to Baseball and everything in between. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
2016 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread
Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:29 pm
  • Probably my favorite postseason outside of the NCAA Tournament .. would love to see the Hawks go back to back but I think the Kings or Stars will come out hoisting the cup this year.

Here's your bracket if you have no idea who is playing who (the playoffs actually kicked off last night)
    https://www.nhl.com/stanley-cup-playoffs
    ImTheScientist wrote:This guy is the closest thing to beast mode we will ever see. You got a glimpse of that yesterday. He was instantly my favorite player when they signed him. Give the dude a chance and don't overreact or overthink preseason. Go Hawks. Lacy will rush for 1,100 and 10TDs. Bend the knee.
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

Re: 2016 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread
Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:16 am
  • Rangers have always been my team but I don't think they get 2 wins against the Penguins.

If they do lose out, I think its time for the Capitals to get the Cup. Rare the regular season winner hoists in the end, but I feel they are the best team out there.

Blackhawks and Dallas both looked good in the west (even though Chicago lost, they absolutely dominated)
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:31 am
  • That Caps/Flyers series might be short but it will be chippy as all hell. Very fun hockey.

Kings/Sharks looks like it will be another really good series as well.
    ImTheScientist wrote:This guy is the closest thing to beast mode we will ever see. You got a glimpse of that yesterday. He was instantly my favorite player when they signed him. Give the dude a chance and don't overreact or overthink preseason. Go Hawks. Lacy will rush for 1,100 and 10TDs. Bend the knee.
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:32 pm
  • Hasselbeck wrote:That Caps/Flyers series might be short but it will be chippy as all hell. Very fun hockey.

Kings/Sharks looks like it will be another really good series as well.

Sharks series is fantastic.... their defense is real.

GO BOLTS
    EmeraldRaven
    NET Bench Warmer

Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:22 am
  • Go Black Hawks.
    Will Dissly
    2018 Adopt a rookie
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:26 am
  • First round only has one game remaining and thats Game 7 between the Ducks and Preds tomorrow.

Playoffs have been outstanding so far. Hawks/Blues was a phenomenal series.
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:26 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE SPORTS BAR ]

Information