Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Excellent article on tiger woods

Discuss any and all sports-related topics. From the College Sports to Baseball and everything in between. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Excellent article on tiger woods
Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:07 pm
  • About the spiral his life went into after losing his dad, his obsession with military training which contributed to his body breaking down and other things. His buddy Michael Jordan had some interesting things to say. Really long but worth the read:

http://espn.go.com/espn/feature/story/_ ... oods-death
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Re: Excellent article on tiger woods
Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:29 pm
  • Very interesting article. I didn't realize how deep into that world he was. Paints a very different picture of the whole situation than previous media has.
    Doug Baldwin took a hit to the head when he was younger and now can't remember how to drop a football. - SomersetHawk
    JesterHawk
    * Smackmeister *

Re: Excellent article on tiger woods
Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:41 am
  • Wow, great article.

A lot of negative things have been said about the guy since his accident, but he took 30 seconds out of his day during one of his practice rounds at Chamber's Bay last year to talk to my 7 year old stepson about his favorite golfers, etc. It is a memory that he (and I) will remember forever - my stepson couldn't stop talking about Jordan Spieth (who had just signed a practice round ball and tossed it to him)... Tiger agreed that Jordan is one of his favorites, too, then signed a ball for my little guy.

Recent videos of him swinging at clinics show Tiger almost in perfect form. I hope to see him compete - and soon.

Jack's first major victory brought him $30, I believe. Now, major championships reward nearly $2 million to their victors. We have Tiger to thank for that. Should he not win another tournament, I will still be a huge fan. Because of Tiger, so many dream of having their kids attend Stanford on golf scholarships (maybe one of my three will be so lucky). I hope he returns at full strength - both physically and mentally.
    "The problem with the internet is, that one can never trust the authenticity of a source." - Abraham Lincoln
    Hawker
    NET Starter

It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:30 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE SPORTS BAR ]

Information