Excellent article on tiger woods

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Very interesting article. I didn't realize how deep into that world he was. Paints a very different picture of the whole situation than previous media has.

Hawker

Reaction score
Wow, great article.

A lot of negative things have been said about the guy since his accident, but he took 30 seconds out of his day during one of his practice rounds at Chamber's Bay last year to talk to my 7 year old stepson about his favorite golfers, etc. It is a memory that he (and I) will remember forever - my stepson couldn't stop talking about Jordan Spieth (who had just signed a practice round ball and tossed it to him)... Tiger agreed that Jordan is one of his favorites, too, then signed a ball for my little guy.

Recent videos of him swinging at clinics show Tiger almost in perfect form. I hope to see him compete - and soon.

Jack's first major victory brought him $30, I believe. Now, major championships reward nearly $2 million to their victors. We have Tiger to thank for that. Should he not win another tournament, I will still be a huge fan. Because of Tiger, so many dream of having their kids attend Stanford on golf scholarships (maybe one of my three will be so lucky). I hope he returns at full strength - both physically and mentally.