Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A duck runner celebrating early....

Discuss any and all other sports-related topics. From the College Sports, Fantasy Sports, Archery to Water Polo and everything in between. LANGUAGE: PG-13
A duck runner celebrating early....
Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:27 pm
  • A real life tortoise and hare story...
    hawkfan68
    Gold Supporter
    Gold Supporter
     
    Posts: 7785
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:10 pm
    Location: Sammamish, WA


Re: A duck runner celebrating early....
Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:02 pm
  • Yeah the Dawgs are going to do the same thing in Football also here.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 32734
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: A duck runner celebrating early....
Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:22 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:Yeah the Dawgs are going to do the same thing in Football also here.


    Hm, I guess that's possible if Georgia makes it to the playoffs, but I don't think they make it past Alabama.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 24093
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: A duck runner celebrating early....
Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:41 pm
  • Bwahaha
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *
     
    Posts: 15975
    Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:44 am


Re: A duck runner celebrating early....
Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:44 pm
  • Isn't that what usually happens? Ducks celebrate a little early and forget to win it all? Poetry in motion right there folks
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 21607
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:02 am
    Location: Tacoma, WA


Re: A duck runner celebrating early....
Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:56 pm
  • Throwdown wrote:Isn't that what usually happens? Ducks celebrate a little early and forget to win it all? Poetry in motion right there folks

    Yep.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 30788
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:36 pm
    Location: The pit


Re: A duck runner celebrating early....
Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:57 pm
  • Throwdown wrote:Isn't that what usually happens? Ducks celebrate a little early and forget to win it all? Poetry in motion right there folks


    Fun fact. This video is from last year, and the mens track team did indeed win it all. For the second straight year. Duck women are the reigning national champions as well.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 24093
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: A duck runner celebrating early....
Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:15 am
  • No one cares about track and field, it's like getting your name on the wall for eating a big ass burger at a local joint.
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 21607
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:02 am
    Location: Tacoma, WA


Re: A duck runner celebrating early....
Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:27 am
  • Throwdown wrote:No one cares about track and field, it's like getting your name on the wall for eating a big ass burger at a local joint.



    I have no dog in the fight, but just wanted to point out that jSeahawks just mic dropped on you and all that you could do is b!@ch about the feedback.
    CurryStopstheRuns
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3092
    Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:52 pm


Re: A duck runner celebrating early....
Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:37 am
  • Hahahahahahahahahaha
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 36653
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:38 pm
    Location: The Tex-ASS


Re: A duck runner celebrating early....
Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:24 pm
  • CurryStopstheRuns wrote:
    Throwdown wrote:No one cares about track and field, it's like getting your name on the wall for eating a big ass burger at a local joint.



    I have no dog in the fight, but just wanted to point out that jSeahawks just mic dropped on you and all that you could do is b!@ch about the feedback.


    How sway?
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 21607
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:02 am
    Location: Tacoma, WA


Re: A duck runner celebrating early....
Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:23 am
  • Throwdown wrote:
    CurryStopstheRuns wrote:
    Throwdown wrote:No one cares about track and field, it's like getting your name on the wall for eating a big ass burger at a local joint.



    I have no dog in the fight, but just wanted to point out that jSeahawks just mic dropped on you and all that you could do is b!@ch about the feedback.


    How sway?


    Kanye, really? Would have been better off defending your boy future.
    CurryStopstheRuns
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3092
    Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:52 pm


Re: A duck runner celebrating early....
Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:22 am
  • The hell is wrong with you?
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 21607
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:02 am
    Location: Tacoma, WA




It is currently Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:42 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE SPORTS BAR ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], SonicHawk and 26 guests