A duck runner celebrating early....

chris98251

Reaction score
Yeah the Dawgs are going to do the same thing in Football also here.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
chris98251":1qfxfea7 said:
Yeah the Dawgs are going to do the same thing in Football also here.

Hm, I guess that's possible if Georgia makes it to the playoffs, but I don't think they make it past Alabama.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Isn't that what usually happens? Ducks celebrate a little early and forget to win it all? Poetry in motion right there folks

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Throwdown":g1ewrp1g said:
Isn't that what usually happens? Ducks celebrate a little early and forget to win it all? Poetry in motion right there folks
Yep.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Throwdown":3l2v4r2d said:

Fun fact. This video is from last year, and the mens track team did indeed win it all. For the second straight year. Duck women are the reigning national champions as well.

Throwdown

Reaction score
No one cares about track and field, it's like getting your name on the wall for eating a big ass burger at a local joint.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Throwdown":3kh5hrnl said:
No one cares about track and field, it's like getting your name on the wall for eating a big ass burger at a local joint.

I have no dog in the fight, but just wanted to point out that jSeahawks just mic dropped on you and all that you could do is bitch about the feedback.

Throwdown

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":f1whqo36 said:
Throwdown":f1whqo36 said:

I have no dog in the fight, but just wanted to point out that jSeahawks just mic dropped on you and all that you could do is bitch about the feedback.

How sway?

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Throwdown":2b76jmu5 said:
CurryStopstheRuns":2b76jmu5 said:
Throwdown":2b76jmu5 said:

How sway?

Kanye, really? Would have been better off defending your boy future.