Ex-Seahawk Alvin Bailey trollin' Sonic fans

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
Meh who care what a back up lineman who wanted to leave the hawks for the frikkin browns thinks. Let's see how well the Thunder are supported once Durant and Westbrook leave in the next year or 2. I predict empty a long term empty arena.

drdiags

Reaction score
Sonics fiasco and Super Bowl XL* are easy scabs to pick to throw Seattle-area sports fans into a tizzy. Bailey is from around that area of the country, so sure he is going to stand-up for his good fortune. OKC fans are going to kick it back when Sonics fans throw shade on anything OKC does that is good.

Not going to change what is now reality. OKC has a young generation of fans that will only know them from playing in OKC and there are Seattle-area youth that will grow up not knowing what it was like to have an NBA team play locally. They will pick teams from Portland or a team that catches their eye due to some player they like. Just the way it is.

I wouldn't expect anything less from an OKC or Steelers fan when asked to stand up for their team. Nor would I expect Sonics or Seahawks fans to just shut up and "deal with it".

Just wake me when the Thunder lose or the finals are over.

Rob12

Reaction score
Throwing shade because he couldn't make it in the PNW with the best team in the NFL. Was begging out of town when he couldn't get playing time on a struggling line. Don't remember any fans or players hitting him up on Twitter telling him that he'd be missed when he left for the Factory of Sadness.

Yawn.

Next.

nategreat

Reaction score
Well that was sure a waste of time... nothing to see here. That's almost ESPN bad. Making articles out of the most pointless things. That was about as civil/polite of an exchange as you could get. He rooted for his hometown team.... and Seattle fans get all butt-hurt. He didn't even say anything about Seattle until fans gave him crap.

And this is coming from one of the biggest OKC haters out there, myself. In fact, here's to Golden State going into Oklahoma and destroying every fan's dream one last time before Durant and Westbrook leave and the entire franchise starts falling apart.... and they phase out and become about as worthless as the state of Oklahoma itself.

:thirishdrinkers:

Seahawks4life

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/BIrvin_WVU11/status/731136695886708736[/tweet]

This was cool of bruce Irvin to reply to bailey.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
nategreat":3oo603wa said:
Well that was sure a waste of time... nothing to see here. That's almost ESPN bad. Making articles out of the most pointless things. That was about as civil/polite of an exchange as you could get. He rooted for his hometown team.... and Seattle fans get all butt-hurt. He didn't even say anything about Seattle until fans gave him crap.

And this is coming from one of the biggest OKC haters out there, myself. In fact, here's to Golden State going into Oklahoma and destroying every fan's dream one last time before Durant and Westbrook leave and the entire franchise starts falling apart.... and they phase out and become about as worthless as the state of Oklahoma itself.

:thirishdrinkers:

Oklahoma is worthless?
My GF, Largent and Lockett are from there........ Good for something.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Seahawks4life":1cswbn60 said:

Bruce is a stand up dude, solid as hell and I'll always have nothing but love for the guy

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Seahawks4life":ihvs5mnz said:

Always gonna have respect for Bruce.

nategreat

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":3qlt0s79 said:
Oklahoma is worthless?

Haha oops! ALMOST worthless then. A state of minimal worth. I'll give you those 3 exceptions, I'm sure your GF is very nice. But for what it's worth, are any of them still there?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
nategreat":3ogiplv5 said:
ZorntoLargent":3ogiplv5 said:
Oklahoma is worthless?

Haha oops! ALMOST worthless then. A state of minimal worth. I'll give you those 3 exceptions, I'm sure your GF is very nice. But for what it's worth, are any of them still there?
I believe Largent still lives there.