Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Indy 500......

Discuss any and all sports-related topics. From the College Sports to Baseball and everything in between. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Indy 500......
Sun May 29, 2016 11:43 am

Re: Indy 500......
Sun May 29, 2016 11:55 am
  • What a race. Was a clean race overall, but didn't see it turning to a fuel battle at the end like it did.

I was really rooting for Castroneves to win his 4th, or Tony Kanaan to get his 2nd, but that's a stellar start for a rookie. 'Course, racing for Andretti will jump start a career like that.

Always liked the Andrettis, even though I was once almost run over by Mario Andretti at Laguna Seca.
    "The ultimate number is W's, and that’s what matters in Santa Clara. As such, Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does." - Paul Gutierrez
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

Re: Indy 500......
Sun May 29, 2016 2:52 pm
  • Seahawk Sailor wrote:What a race. Was a clean race overall, but didn't see it turning to a fuel battle at the end like it did.

I was really rooting for Castroneves to win his 4th, or Tony Kanaan to get his 2nd, but that's a stellar start for a rookie. 'Course, racing for Andretti will jump start a career like that.

Always liked the Andrettis, even though I was once almost run over by Mario Andretti at Laguna Seca.

That's funny/crazy.

I once had A.J. Foyt in my ambulance.
    He's been around Houston for awhile.
    ITS A GREAT TIME TO BE A SEAHAWK FAN !
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:55 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE SPORTS BAR ]

Information