Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Women's PGA Championship

Discuss any and all other sports-related topics. From the College Sports, Fantasy Sports, Archery to Water Polo and everything in between. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Women's PGA Championship
Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:00 am
  • LPGA is in town this week! Anyone else planning on going/watching? I've been to Sahalee CC a few times (played there during college), can't wait to go back. Taking the wife & kids Friday & Saturday. MUCH more affordable than Chambers :2thumbs:

Personal favorite of mine, Brooke Henderson. Hope she gets into the weekend mix. I believe the $3.5M purse is the largest in LPGA history.
    Hawker
    NET Starter

Re: Women's PGA Championship
Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:30 am
  • I'll be there Friday.. Saw the PGA there in 99 and the Senior Open a few years back. Never had the chance to play it. Can't wait to check out my girl Lydia. I don't much care for watching them hit balls, but watching the ladies on the putting green is mesmerizing.
    Tical21
    NET Veteran

Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:03 pm
  • I will second that.

An old friend of mine got to caddy for Griffey at the pro-am on Tuesday, lucky bastard.
    Hawker
    NET Starter

Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:31 am
  • Way to go, Brooke. Major champion at 19. Unreal.

Absolutely horrid coverage by all networks. I know yesterday's shooting delayed coverage (sad - about the shooting, sigh), but major networks really should be fighting over women's golf coverage by now.
    Hawker
    NET Starter

Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:33 pm

Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:18 pm
  • The coverage is getting better (as the link suggested) but the coverage was delayed. No live coverage of the final round of a women's sports championship? I get that the ladies' tour won't get ratings of a US Women's Soccer match, but NBC/GolfChannel need to step it up.
    Hawker
    NET Starter

It is currently Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:53 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE SPORTS BAR ]

Information