Women's PGA Championship

Hawker

Reaction score
LPGA is in town this week! Anyone else planning on going/watching? I've been to Sahalee CC a few times (played there during college), can't wait to go back. Taking the wife & kids Friday & Saturday. MUCH more affordable than Chambers :2thumbs:

Personal favorite of mine, Brooke Henderson. Hope she gets into the weekend mix. I believe the $3.5M purse is the largest in LPGA history.

Tical21

Reaction score
I'll be there Friday.. Saw the PGA there in 99 and the Senior Open a few years back. Never had the chance to play it. Can't wait to check out my girl Lydia. I don't much care for watching them hit balls, but watching the ladies on the putting green is mesmerizing.

OP
OP
Hawker

Hawker

Reaction score
I will second that.

An old friend of mine got to caddy for Griffey at the pro-am on Tuesday, lucky bastard.

OP
OP
Hawker

Hawker

Reaction score
Way to go, Brooke. Major champion at 19. Unreal.

Absolutely horrid coverage by all networks. I know yesterday's shooting delayed coverage (sad - about the shooting, sigh), but major networks really should be fighting over women's golf coverage by now.

OP
OP
Hawker

Hawker

Reaction score
The coverage is getting better (as the link suggested) but the coverage was delayed. No live coverage of the final round of a women's sports championship? I get that the ladies' tour won't get ratings of a US Women's Soccer match, but NBC/GolfChannel need to step it up.

Latest posts