• Golden State

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Cleveland

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I'm rooting for Cleveland, and I think they've got a chance, but if I had to put money on it I'd probably go with golden state.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
FWIW, Golden State is -5 with a ML of -180.

soohawk

Reaction score
the association rigged the series to get their game 7 so hopefully we don't see any weak refing tonight and its a good game.

lebrons legacy gets a huge shot in the arm if he wins tonight after going down 3-1 and finally winning a championship for cleveland or the best regular season team in history are now back to back champs and building a dynasty. League wins regardless; got the extra games they wanted ($) and both outcomes boost story lines for two of the biggest stars in sports today.

don't like to bet against lebron but this will be a collective team win for G.S in my opinion...last real sports event until season opener first week of September.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
soohawk":3fak49cm said:
the association rigged the series to get their game 7 so hopefully we don't see any weak refing tonight and its a good game.

lebrons legacy gets a huge shot in the arm if he wins tonight after going down 3-1 and finally winning a championship for cleveland or the best regular season team in history are now back to back champs and building a dynasty. League wins regardless; got the extra games they wanted ($) and both outcomes boost story lines for two of the biggest stars in sports today.

don't like to bet against lebron but this will be a collective team win for G.S in my opinion...last real sports event until season opener first week of September.

Disagree with your statement about the series being rigged.

Somewhat agree with your statement about this being the last real sports even until week 1 of the NFL.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Ex ref Tim Donaghy admitted they rigged games certain way and those instructions came from the League Office (see Stern and cronies) and the over/under lines he (Tim) and other refs were betting on.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":vi8loh4s said:
Ex ref Tim Donaghy admitted they rigged games certain way and those instructions came from the League Office (see Stern and cronies) and the over/under lines he (Tim) and other refs were betting on.

I read his book about 5 years ago and don't remember anything about it coming from Stern and the NBA. From what I remember he got mixed up with some mob guys that basically forced him to fix these games. He talked about how him and the other refs would make side bets between each other on certain things such as who can eject a certain player first, or who can give this or that coach a technical foul.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Greens back must be a little sore from all the carrying he is doing right now :lol:

knownone

Reaction score
The fouls on Curry were pretty bad. I still think Golden State wins in a blow out, the refs have allowed Golden Sate to play like I predicted in the other thread. Cleveland needs to adjust their PnR attack if they want any chance, the refs are mostly calling it tight so Bron and Irving don't have the same space they had in the last two games. If I'm Lue I'm bringing Love as the pick man and trying to establish him as a 3pt threat, GSW aren't respecting the 3, and without that space the Cavs will slowly suffocate from the outside.

It will be interesting... Hopefully Cleveland pulls it out :|

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Can't even imagine what it would be like to be a Cavs fan if they lose this game. I guess Bills fans can relate. Should be a good second half, but a part of me thinks GS could blow this open in the second half.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":1eldabep said:
Sports Hernia":1eldabep said:

I read his book about 5 years ago and don't remember anything about it coming from Stern and the NBA. From what I remember he got mixed up with some mob guys that basically forced him to fix these games. He talked about how him and the other refs would make side bets between each other on certain things such as who can eject a certain player first, or who can give this or that coach a technical foul.
Just heard him on an interview yesterday. Yes he got mixed up with some mob guys as well, but he said mandates came from the league office (see Stern and friends) on how to officiate certain games, usually important games including playoffs.

The guy is probably a scumbag no doubt, but he worked for scumbags like Stern......... the FBI also said he was being truthful.....

knownone

Reaction score
NBA making it up as they go with these fouls now... Embarrassing to watch

knownone

Reaction score
Happy Cleveland won... won't watch another NBA game for a long long time. First half wasn't bad, second half was some of the worst officiating you'll ever see.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Happy for LeBron.

I don't want to hear any whining and crying from Warrior fans. You had 3 games to win 1 game. Warriors flat out blew it, plain and simple. LeBron played great, Curry choked. And I hope the media lays into Curry, because LeBron got a ton of hate early in his career when he came up short.

knownone

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":rqk5bt05 said:
Happy for LeBron.

I don't want to hear any whining and crying from Warrior fans. You had 3 games to win 1 game. Warriors flat out blew it, plain and simple. LeBron played great, Curry choked. And I hope the media lays into Curry, because LeBron got a ton of hate early in his career when he came up short.
Warriors fans have every right to complain... get over yourself.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
knownone":2btr2m5h said:
Happy Cleveland won... won't watch another NBA game for a long long time. First half wasn't bad, second half was some of the worst officiating you'll ever see.

Hmm, seemed fine to me.