Simone Biles

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
A mosquito isn't going to cancel the Olympics, and if you are speaking of terrorism, it has happened before tragically.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Simone is going to win a bunch of medals in Rio, I'm really looking forward to watching this team.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
She annhilated the field to win gold, And Aly got the silver, pretty inspiring stuff.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
Awe inspiring! That was really incredible to watch. Simone has that athleticism that is, in one word: Wow!

L80: I'm surprised you're into women's gymnastics. Well, maybe not 'surprised'.

Good call Mr. Nostradamus.

Oh, and her margin of victory in the all around, by total points, is greater than the margin of victory in that
event from the 1980 Olympics to the 2012 Olympics, combined!!!

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Another gold for Simone in the vault! This girl is amazing. I watched it live on NBC.com. Up next Gabby and Madison on the uneven bars. :irishdrinkers:

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
No gold for Biles today. She was doing a fantastic beam routine when her right foot slipped on a move and she almost fell off. Well, technically it was considered a fall because she touched the beam with her hands. Still, though even with that she got the bronze. If she hadn't touched the beam, she would have killed it. Everything else was flawless. Laurie Hernandez almost got the gold but ended up getting the Silver behind a Dutch girl.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Largent80":3dq7f5om said:
She more than likely will get gold in the floor.
Her or Aly. That is her main competition in this one. We should go Gold/Silver in floor.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
SHE DID IT!!! Another gold for Biles. Aly took the silver after an incredible routine. I thought the judges lowballed her but US went gold/silver just like I thought. The bronze went to Great Britain, which was a first EVER in individual for them. Good job to all. Aly's routine was amazing and after, I thought she might upset Biles, but the judges had a different opinion. Basically, Simone's routine is so difficult and she gets so much air nobody can touch her.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
YES !!!!!!!!!!!. Olympic's have been great. Men's and women's volleyball has been off the hook entertaining.