Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

OKC Store Marks Kevin Durant Jerseys Down 99 Percent

Discuss any and all sports-related topics. From the College Sports to Baseball and everything in between. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • :lol:

Yes, Kevin Durant broke the hearts of Oklahoma City Thunder fans this summer.

But 48 cents for a jersey—any jersey—is absurd.

A few weeks after KD bolted to the Golden State Warriors, a local OKC sporting goods store marked No. 35 jerseys down 99 percent and sold them for less than two quarters.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2653 ... r-48-cents
    Mistashoesta
    NET Veteran

• Still overpriced.
    "Go for Broke" - 442nd Japanese-American Battalion

Shaun Alexander #37 for the HoF - 119 Games 2176 Att 9429 Yards 4.3 YPC 100 TDs (112 TDs total) 2005 MVP

"YOU POST...TO WIN...thethread." JesterHawk
    sammyc521
    NET Veteran

• 48 cents for a thunder jersey and nobody in okc is buying them? Obviously according to their own logic there is no fan support and the team should be relocated immediately......
    86Hawk
    NET Starter

• If I was a Thunder Fan in that area I would buy two 48 cent Durant jerseys. One of them to light on fire publicly. The other to hide in the attic until the day that Durant pulls a Lebron in two years by heading back to OKC after getting his ring.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

• kearly wrote:If I was a Thunder Fan in that area I would buy two 48 cent Durant jerseys. One of them to light on fire publicly. The other to hide in the attic until the day that Durant pulls a Lebron in two years by heading back to OKC after getting his ring.

Well it was way more then two years and Labron got his ring with a quickness.
    MizzouHawkGal
    .NET Protector of the Hotties

• About 4 years ago I found a LeBron Cavs jersey at Goodwill for $.99. Snapped it up just for kicks. Ha!
    HawkAroundTheClock
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:53 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE SPORTS BAR ]

Information