Washington State Champs vs Oregon State Champs

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Championship game 12 noon ESPN Today.

Pacific LIttle League (3-0) from Edmonds/Lynnwood takes on Bend North (3-1).
Winner goes to LL World Series in Williamsport, PA.

My nephew's team from Pacific went to the LLWS in 2014 and had the time of their lives.
He and we know the players on the current team, a great group of kids.

GO Washington/PLL!!!! :2thumbs:

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Go Oregon! I'm sure the boys from Oregon will continue the recent athletic dominance that Oregon has over Washington. (Shut up maulbert).

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
JSeahawks":c2px8uhu said:
Go Oregon! I'm sure the boys from Oregon will continue the recent athletic dominance that Oregon has over Washington. (Shut up maulbert).
I'm sure the Oregon kids are great kids, but Pacific (Washington) in 2014 was 2-0 and is 1-0 this year against them. Ironically they played Bend North LL in 2014 as well. Get used to Washington beating Oregon, as that's going to happen in Eugene this fall! 8)

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Congrats to kids from Bend North LL. Their starting pitcher was awesome, and they had some timely hitting and took advantage of Pacific's errors.

Good Luck in the LLWS Bend North!

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I played for the PLL All-Stars back in the day, we got blown out in districts.

Sad to see them lose but making it that far is a real treat.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SonicHawk":36xi3k56 said:
I played for the PLL All-Stars back in the day, we got blown out in districts.

Sad to see them lose but making it that far is a real treat.
Yeah, they just ran into a hot pitcher, and didn't hit.

That's right I remember you bringing that up a couple of years ago when my nephew and his PLL team made it to the LLWS.
It's a pretty well run Little League. I would have killed to play on a field as nice as Lynndale field one. I played out of North King County in Shoreline and the fields pretty much sucked, no homerun fences, no scoreboard, no announcers, rock ass hard infields and you were lucky if the fields were lined.

That's why I kept reminding my nephew to realize how great of situation you are in and what a fabulous ride you are on when they were on their run. I am fortunate enough to have every game from regionals on to LLWS on CD, it's great to go back and watch em.

One of the things I really like the LL is encouraging the kids to play other sports as well. Wasn't like that in my day.