Game 7 World Series Tomorrow

SlickRick

Reaction score
Cubs win 9-3 , great game tonight,
They force a game 7 lets get it

davidonmi

Reaction score
setting up to be the most dramatic baseball game ever, maybe more than game 6 in 2011.

Two fanbases that are dying for a title, and two pitchers that you can argue deserved the cy young in their respective leagues on the mound.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
go cubs! 108 years...... good lord they deserve it

Hawker

Reaction score
As a fan of baseball I hope the lead changes 20 times tonight. I may ever-so-slightly be rooting for the Tribe. Two of the best pitchers facing off in game 7? Yes please.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
The Cubs have all the momentum.

But the Indians have Kluber and their entire bullpen rested. No doubt they can go 5-6 innings of lights out ball between Bryan Shaw, Andrew Miller and Cody Allen. As good as Kluber is, this will be the third time the Cubs will have seen him, so perhaps the Cubs can get to him a little.

Does this remind anyone of the Warriors-Cavs finals? Warriors up 3-1, only to lose the next three games, not to mention losing game 7 at home. Script looks very similar to what we have going on right now.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Kluber got hammered. That's what happens when you start your third game in nine days, not to mention this is now the third time the Cubs batters have seen him.

So far so good for the Cubs.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Rough games for Kluber and Miller. Hendricks was on point. Lester not so much. 7th inning, Cubs up 6 to 3, and I am at the edge of my seat. My lady and her family are all from Chicago, and they want this win more than anything.

Base hit by Fowler. These kids want this win, and they deserve it. Been watching this Cubs team the whole season and they are a ton of fun to follow. I hope they win it all.

253hawk

Reaction score
Anyone catch Sherman with Watt in that movie trailer?

Rs

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Really dont care who wins. Really dont care about baseball at all. I just want to see Cleveland at least get the tying run up to the plate in the 9th inning, just so all of Chicago can panic.

253hawk

Reaction score
That badly-missed strike call earlier in the bottom of the 5th that gave the Indians two runs felt like our game against the Saints.