UFC LOL (EDIT...Turned into Soccer LOL)

Largent80

Reaction score
Dude needs to take a dump during the fight, then still knocks out his opponent?

"This was evident in the fight itself, as Browne stuck to an outfighter gameplan, chopping the Black Beast up to the guts with front kicks that ostensibly stung him, until Lewis revealed in the postfight interview that he just had to lay a little brick. As rare as it is for a fighter to be disrupted by their own punch bowl troll biscuits, Lewis found a window to disregard his need to grow a monkey’s tail and ended up finding daylight as he released a payload of a right hand directly onto Browne’s forehead."

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/2/20/14 ... asy-tweets

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
And people care more about soccer than a dude needing to shit during a fight. Soccer is a 3 hour shit.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
You're winning.

Really.

Weird you missed the more entertaining part of that fight. I'll let you explore.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
I didn't miss anything, I just thought this was a funny story.

Kinda like someone sitting through 3 hours of "sports" with no scoring and human fish flopping on the deck begging for yellow cards.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Largent80":2fxwzsoo said:
I didn't miss anything, I just thought this was a funny story.

Kinda like someone sitting through 3 hours of "sports" with no scoring and human fish flopping on the deck begging for yellow cards.

You're trying way too hard.

And yeah, that was by no means the funniest part. His comments after the fight were.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
you must be lonely

and really into soccer players....

Smurf

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2f57zkx1 said:
you must be lonely

and really into soccer players....

This is more homoerotic for Soccer players than I had thought when I clicked this link...

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Sorry, I have a sexy Asian wife, so far from being lonely. However, these soccer players... yummy!!

I wish I had a pic of Si running around playing soccer (seriously, anyone have one?)