Who ya got in your final 4?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I've got Duke, Florida State, UCLA and my homer pick Oregon (with Boucher i think it was pretty reasonable, without him.... gonna be tough).

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Haven't filled mine out yet.

I don't think UCLA get's there. Lonzo hurt his hand in the pac 12 tourny. Without him running the show they are beatable.

Very sad to see you lose Bouche. Terrible loss. With him I think you guys had final 4 potential this year.

I hate duke,,,

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Best time of the year. Best post season of any sport IMO. I will have a final four soon but need to take a closer look.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Villanova, Kansas, Gonzaga (they finally make it this year), and UNC. My final is UNC vs. Nova. Nova wins it again!

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I came up with Duke, Arizona, Louisville and UNC. Arizona wins it all. Don't really like it, but didn't feel like going all chalk.

Feel pretty confident about Arizona coming out of their region. Zags would be a tough test, something tells me ND may get to them in the Sweet 16 though.

Duke against Nova is almost a toss up, but I'll give Duke the edge with talent and depth.

I don't really like Kansas. They've played a lot of close games this year, you don't want those in the tourney. They depend far too much on Mason, and Lucas is really their only big man. Louisville isn't all that special, but I like their chances in that region.

Went back and forth on UCLA and UNC. In the end, I went with the better and more experienced team. If UCLA loses then I won't have to hear as much from Lonzo Ball's dad lol.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
I went Arizona, Duke, Kansas, Kentucky.

Arizona beating Kentucky Im sure i'll be wrong, but it will be exciting either way.

Kansashawkfan

Reaction score
Duke, Gonzaga, Kansas & Wichita State. Kansas over the Zags in the Final. It's what I'd like. I'd like to win the Lotto too! lol.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Kansas, Duke, Arizona, UCLA.

Upsets - I've got Middle Tennessee and Nevada making a run to the sweet 16.

Maulbert

Reaction score
People are gonna say I'm nuts, but I have Duke, Gonzaga, Michigan State, and Butler.

BTW, anyone else think that the college names in the first round game Duke vs. Troy sounds like two frat boy preppies getting into a slap fight?

Josea16

Reaction score
JSeahawks":27ugsaz2 said:
Combine the men's and women's tournaments and the PAC 12 is 13-0.
Seriously? I don't follow the tournaments that closely so that is surprising to me. Though I watched the Villanova game and loved the result. And I watched the Gonzaga game and wasn't impressed, so sloppy and a lazy effort.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Ok I'm late but my final 4 was Gonzaga, Duke, NC, Kansas. I have a feeling UCLA has a chance to make an appearance based on what I saw this weekend. I've got Gonzaga over NC as well.