Int'l Football: Summer Transfer Silly Season

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Non story. Real will pay his fine.

How about Liverpool messing up the move for the Southampton center back?

Big player moves I might believe:

Mbappe to Real
Sanchez to Bayern
Bale to Madrid
Walker to City
Veratti to Barca
Salah to Liverpool

Blueboy

Reaction score
Not really a summer transfer but Frank De Boer named Palace boss on a 3 year deal. No idea how this will pan out so i guess we just hold tight and see how it goes.

sdog1981

Reaction score
Looks like Jose got his guy in Lukaku. I put Man United in the pole position for the PL next season.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
sdog1981":3g643fc9 said:
Looks like Jose got his guy in Lukaku. I put Man United in the pole position for the PL next season.

Nah..

Lukaku might score as much as Ibra, but doubt it. And they weren't winning the league with him. Chelsea still very clear favorites.

sdog1981

Reaction score
Uncle Si":1scc3qim said:
sdog1981":1scc3qim said:

Nah..

Lukaku might score as much as Ibra, but doubt it. And they weren't winning the league with him. Chelsea still very clear favorites.

You know me man a true plastic Chelsea man. But I don't know with Text-gate going down and them not finding anything in the way of a striker or extra LWB is leaving me worried.

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
sdog1981":qv8iel1r said:
Uncle Si":qv8iel1r said:
sdog1981":qv8iel1r said:

Nah..

You know me man a true plastic Chelsea man. But I don't know with Text-gate going down and them not finding anything in the way of a striker or extra LWB is leaving me worried.
Saw a rumor tonight that Chelsea may be going after Sergio Aguero.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Worries for sure. But Chelsea won the title by double digit points. While I don't see their point total reaching those heights again, they're still the prohibitive favorites. Jose and Pep are showing their true managerial talent... buy expensive players. Lukaku is a good signing. But he loves to score when the games already gone. Ibra carried United for a time with massive goals. I just don't see Lukaku living up to that. Lacazette will be a better player.

Could be wrong (not the first time). Hope not.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Truth? Sure.

I can't see Neymar leaving Barca for PSG however.

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3g7x2ueq said:
Truth? Sure.

I can't see Neymar leaving Barca for PSG however.
Man, this whole Neymar/PSG Will-he-won't-he saga is the pure, distilled essence of Silly Season.

sdog1981

Reaction score
Alvaro Morata to Chelsea and all is right in the world. Chelsea will switch to a full on 352 and win the double.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
sdog1981":nvd8og7w said:
Alvaro Morata to Chelsea and all is right in the world. Chelsea will switch to a full on 352 and win the double.

Costa will leave.