Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Classy Move Rangers.

Discuss any and all sports-related topics. From the College Sports to Baseball and everything in between. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Classy Move Rangers.
Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:15 pm
  • :thumbdown: :141847_bnono:

In 180 games, Walter Jones was called for 9 holding penalties in the course of 5,703 pass plays.
    First Round Inductee To Hall Of Fame 2014
    ESPN #1 Rated Seahawks Player of All Time
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

Re: Classy Move Rangers.
Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:00 am
  • Sorry Rangers, I guess we'll have to plan out the next Hurricane to match your schedule :roll:
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:38 am
  • SoulfishHawk wrote:Sorry Rangers, I guess we'll have to plan out the next Hurricane to match your schedule :roll:

Meh, I get it. You have to think about your fans. So you do switch series. You have fans that bought tickets to the future games, that made plans, maybe this is their only game they attend all year. Maybe theyre traveling in from far away. Maybe maybe maybe.....
    gowazzu02
    NET Veteran

Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:31 am
  • Meh. Not a big deal to me.

Its not like the Astros players are displaced flood victims, they're a baseball team looking for a place to play a game. The Rangers would have to turn a 9 game road trip into a 12 game road trip to end the season when theyre in the middle of a wildcard battle. There's no reason to put your team into a worse position to help your rivals out

Yeah they're gonna look bad because everyone should help Houston however they can, but I dont extend that to baseball teams. Thwy have the resources to help themselves and find somewhere else to play.

Call me when the Rangers refuse to house actuall flood victims instead of a bunch of rival millionaires looking to play a baseball game.
    XxXdragonXxX
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:02 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE SPORTS BAR ]

Information